Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

GaultStats - New website

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mayo View Post
    I know most of you probably already know but heads up that gault is updated http://www.gaultstats.com/

Brillant stats
    New to me so thanks Mayo
    What's the first stat that sticks out to me? -
    No Stayers winner ever ran in the Albert Bartlett
    Well that does for The Worlds End

Comment

Originally posted by Unhomme View Post
      New to me so thanks Mayo
      What's the first stat that sticks out to me? -
      No Stayers winner ever ran in the Albert Bartlett
      Well that does for The Worlds End
      I can't imagine there have been many have tried Unhomme. Most AB horses will be going straight over fences, the better ones anyway.

Comment

Nice site looks amazing! Just tops it all off

Comment

Has it been updated? A lot of it still seems to be last year's to my ears

Comment

Originally posted by robith View Post
            Has it been updated? A lot of it still seems to be last year's to my ears
            Not all of it yet, but it can't be, because not all of the trials are done yet (I'd imagine) etc etc...

Can't please some people

To be fair, there probably won't be a lot that changes in terms of general trends anyway...

Comment

I keep last year's RP and add the latest winner into the Ten Year Trends.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
                Not all of it yet, but it can't be, because not all of the trials are done yet (I'd imagine) etc etc...

Can't please some people

To be fair, there probably won't be a lot that changes in terms of general trends anyway...
                Haha sorry. It's the best site, it's just I devour it anyway so was a bit gutted to see the same stuff I've practically memorised

Comment

Note to self.... must remember to donate to "GaultStats" just giving page...
                  A small price to pay for the amount of information provided.

Great read, as always

Comment

Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
                    Good stat SOAG .... I think we should pull out key interesting stats like that and discuss them... no right or wrong in these cases but some are incredibly interesting!

Not too worried regarding UNWIMH ... plenty that run in the AB are "future chasers" and they've got a good record. I backed Bobs Worth all 3 years... (well, I actually backed him the next two as well, what a horse)
                    Champion Bumper: 'All 24 winners of this have had different sires (remains one of my favourite pieces of Festival trivia)'

Comment

Originally posted by charlie View Post
                      Champion Bumper: 'All 24 winners of this have had different sires (remains one of my favourite pieces of Festival trivia)'
                      I'd forgotten that one actually.

Imagine taking that one literally, "that no sire will win the bumper twice"....

Comment

The Feltham - RSA stat is still going ��............because of Daryl Jacob.

Comment

Originally posted by Tenty View Post
                          The Feltham - RSA stat is still going ��............because of Daryl Jacob.
                          And the Bradstocks ....

Black Corton not my idea of the winner though

Comment

Hi all, sorry if I have confused you by not having it updated quicker. Hope to all done by the 23rd. If you see a picture which shows last years Festival, that's a fair indicator that it has been updated. General stats/quiz the last thing to do. On Gold Cup day as we speak. Guide Dogs is a good cause, would appreciate donations and publicity. Good luck

Bryan

Comment

Originally posted by easygame View Post
                              Hi all, sorry if I have confused you by not having it updated quicker. Hope to all done by the 23rd. If you see a picture which shows last years Festival, that's a fair indicator that it has been updated. General stats/quiz the last thing to do. On Gold Cup day as we speak. Guide Dogs is a good cause, would appreciate donations and publicity. Good luck

Bryan
                              We'll let you off Bryan
                              A great read as always!

Comment

Originally posted by easygame View Post

Bryan
                                Never apologise, the site is incredible

Comment

Working...
                                X