Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Morning Glory
    Thank you Bryan.

Quote Originally Posted by easygame View Post
    Hello everyone, have just come across this thread. Thank you all for your kind words on the site (and me). It remains a labour of love. I apologise for the Champion Bunter mistake. Has been fixed. You can go word blind if you are a one person operation. If you see many more or things are confusing, leave a post and I will try and fix. The big event of the week has been a nice review from Paul Jones, the Trends Legend. On the homepage. Please remember to donate. As I say 'a fiver is fine.' Good luck in 18, 19? days

Bryan
    Epic site Bryan. It was always a great read, but the new format has taken it to another level
    Welcome to the best Forum there is!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by easygame View Post
    Hello everyone, have just come across this thread. Thank you all for your kind words on the site (and me). It remains a labour of love. I apologise for the Champion Bunter mistake. Has been fixed. You can go word blind if you are a one person operation. If you see many more or things are confusing, leave a post and I will try and fix. The big event of the week has been a nice review from Paul Jones, the Trends Legend. On the homepage. Please remember to donate. As I say 'a fiver is fine.' Good luck in 18, 19? days

Bryan
    I have been a HUGE admirer of your site for a few years Bryan, really helps to navigate through every race from the solid stats to the bizarre ones (love the Fred Winter/letter 'a' stat)!

Just about to do this years donation

Given this a bump and a sticky ...also adding my own donation.

Quote Originally Posted by Old Vic View Post
    Given this a bump and a sticky ...also adding my own donation.
    Great idea OV

Great website Bryan.

Donation to follow. I see from your tweet your from North Down- from Co.Down myself- Not far from Killinchy!

Regards,
    Jack

Sorry for inconvenience when site was down Friday evening for 12 hrs. It seem to be popular. Tech people say its fixed now. Hoping to make collection tomorrow from bookies at Tyrella point to point if it survives the weather. Getting a small review in Racing Post Sunday Supplement this weekend. Hope they like it. Going to update next week with six day entries. Thanx for all donations. Dont forget to give.

Morning Glory
    Bryan give me 4 horses for a 50p ew yankee and ill do a charity bet for your cause and another for injured jockeys fund.

Quote Originally Posted by Morning Glory View Post
    Bryan give me 4 horses for a 50p ew yankee and ill do a charity bet for your cause and another for injured jockeys fund.
    cracking idea that....

Yes great idea MG, and of course I will follow you in.