Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

GaultStats - New website

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by robith View Post
    Never apologise, the site is incredible
    Completely agree! Really great work and will definitely donate to a worthy cause

Comment

Yep, the effort gone into this is excellent and is a great base for everyone to start from.
      For those who buy weatherbys guide or similar this site covers everything you need
      Fantastic stuff
      Though £2500 from 5600 visitors is a pretty poor return given the benefit the info can provide...
      Last edited by Istabraq; 7 February 2018, 07:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by robith View Post
        Never apologise, the site is incredible
        Part of build up now +1

Comment

Great site yet again Bryan. Its my bible for all the handicaps every year. Saved me, and won me a lot of money.

Comment

Hi all, thank you for this thread and support. Just to let you know that for better or worse, Gaultstats 2018 is now updated and live. Even the quiz. The charity this year is Guide Dogs. Reason is on the home page. Any donations and publicity/RTs much appreciated. I personally think that the Gold Cup stats are on the edge of a cliff. According to my calculations, only Might Bite or Road To Respect can win. Since I like times, some links are put in to Simon Rowlands excellent work on ATR. Hope all the information continues to be of assistance to you.
            Don't forget to give please. Bryan

Comment

Originally posted by easygame View Post
              Hi all, thank you for this thread and support. Just to let you know that for better or worse, Gaultstats 2018 is now updated and live. Even the quiz. The charity this year is Guide Dogs. Reason is on the home page. Any donations and publicity/RTs much appreciated. I personally think that the Gold Cup stats are on the edge of a cliff. According to my calculations, only Might Bite or Road To Respect can win. Since I like times, some links are put in to Simon Rowlands excellent work on ATR. Hope all the information continues to be of assistance to you.
              Don't forget to give please. Bryan

Thank you

Comment

I see GaulStats got a big mention in the racing post. Good work Bryan

Comment

A few interesting stats here from Ben Aitken

Comment

Working...
                  X