Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    The Feltham - RSA stat is still going ��............because of Daryl Jacob.

Quote Originally Posted by Tenty View Post
    The Feltham - RSA stat is still going ��............because of Daryl Jacob.
    And the Bradstocks ....

Black Corton not my idea of the winner though

Hi all, sorry if I have confused you by not having it updated quicker. Hope to all done by the 23rd. If you see a picture which shows last years Festival, that's a fair indicator that it has been updated. General stats/quiz the last thing to do. On Gold Cup day as we speak. Guide Dogs is a good cause, would appreciate donations and publicity. Good luck

Bryan

Quote Originally Posted by easygame View Post
    Hi all, sorry if I have confused you by not having it updated quicker. Hope to all done by the 23rd. If you see a picture which shows last years Festival, that's a fair indicator that it has been updated. General stats/quiz the last thing to do. On Gold Cup day as we speak. Guide Dogs is a good cause, would appreciate donations and publicity. Good luck

Bryan
    We'll let you off Bryan
    A great read as always!

Quote Originally Posted by easygame View Post

Bryan
    Never apologise, the site is incredible

Quote Originally Posted by robith View Post
    Completely agree! Really great work and will definitely donate to a worthy cause

Yep, the effort gone into this is excellent and is a great base for everyone to start from.
    For those who buy weatherbys guide or similar this site covers everything you need
    Fantastic stuff
    Though 2500 from 5600 visitors is a pretty poor return given the benefit the info can provide...
    Last edited by Istabraq; 02-07-2018 at 08:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by robith View Post
    Part of build up now +1

Great site yet again Bryan. Its my bible for all the handicaps every year. Saved me, and won me a lot of money.

Hi all, thank you for this thread and support. Just to let you know that for better or worse, Gaultstats 2018 is now updated and live. Even the quiz. The charity this year is Guide Dogs. Reason is on the home page. Any donations and publicity/RTs much appreciated. I personally think that the Gold Cup stats are on the edge of a cliff. According to my calculations, only Might Bite or Road To Respect can win. Since I like times, some links are put in to Simon Rowlands excellent work on ATR. Hope all the information continues to be of assistance to you.
    Don't forget to give please. Bryan