Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

GaultStats - New website

Just seen that http://www.gaultstats.com/ has a new improved website.

I know a few people think it is a great tool/guide and I thoroughly enjoy reading it, regardless of what emphasis you put in to trends.

Not sure the creator posts on here (probably not) so I'll do the PR work for him/her

Great site and seems like a good guy

Quote Originally Posted by Yeehaa View Post
    Great site and seems like a good guy
    Fully concur.

When I have a few spare hours I will try and wade through it.just read a bit of the Friday Albert Bartlett, incredible amount of Stats,one of which is no winner has ever come back to the Festival and won a hurdle race..Unowhatimeanharry.Should be great reading for most with a love of Cheltenham. A very well done to the creator of this site.

Good stat SOAG .... I think we should pull out key interesting stats like that and discuss them... no right or wrong in these cases but some are incredibly interesting!

Not too worried regarding UNWIMH ... plenty that run in the AB are "future chasers" and they've got a good record. I backed Bobs Worth all 3 years... (well, I actually backed him the next two as well, what a horse)

Fantastic site. Didn't know about the new race to close Wednesday though. The Champion Bunter.

Sounds great
    Last edited by Can't Catch Me; 02-20-2017 at 09:01 PM.

I was on a training course once... one of the first rules after we we're advised where the toilets were, is that spellin duznt matta

Joking aside, I feel like I should spend a day going through race by race with my selections using this website to see if I have over-looked or given too much importance to different aspects.

When do you guys make any final decisions? Anyone wait until the day? (I assume if so, you have a shortlist ready to pick from)

Hello everyone, have just come across this thread. Thank you all for your kind words on the site (and me). It remains a labour of love. I apologise for the Champion Bunter mistake. Has been fixed. You can go word blind if you are a one person operation. If you see many more or things are confusing, leave a post and I will try and fix. The big event of the week has been a nice review from Paul Jones, the Trends Legend. On the homepage. Please remember to donate. As I say 'a fiver is fine.' Good luck in 18, 19? days

Bryan

Haha. No need to apology easy.. was just trying to be amusing (badly!)

It's an absolutely terrific site and very much a bible for serious Cheltenham punters in my opinion. Thanks very much for all the hard work.

Quote Originally Posted by easygame View Post
    Hello everyone, have just come across this thread. Thank you all for your kind words on the site (and me). It remains a labour of love. I apologise for the Champion Bunter mistake. Has been fixed. You can go word blind if you are a one person operation. If you see many more or things are confusing, leave a post and I will try and fix. The big event of the week has been a nice review from Paul Jones, the Trends Legend. On the homepage. Please remember to donate. As I say 'a fiver is fine.' Good luck in 18, 19? days

Bryan
    Hi Bryan. Thanks for putting so much time into the site - it really is a must have for the festival year on year