Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

2017 National Hunt Chase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Thomas Shelby View Post
    Does anyone think American could go well in this race?

He has some decent form and i think could go close.
    I imagine it'll be RSA if the ground comes soft, if not he'll bypass the festival altogether

Comment

• What's the vibe on Will Biddick as a jockey? He's been booked on Arpege D'Alene who is one of my e/e fancies for this. I know he's solid in hunter chases, but is he good enough to win this?

Comment

• Originally posted by Seemorebusiness View Post
        What's the vibe on Will Biddick as a jockey? He's been booked on Arpege D'Alene who is one of my e/e fancies for this. I know he's solid in hunter chases, but is he good enough to win this?
        One of better ones for sure

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by Seemorebusiness View Post
          What's the vibe on Will Biddick as a jockey? He's been booked on Arpege D'Alene who is one of my e/e fancies for this. I know he's solid in hunter chases, but is he good enough to win this?
          One of better ones for sure

Arpege D'Alene is dependant on what side of the bed he wakes up on. bit of a monkey

Comment

• It appears that Champers on Ice will be heading for the NH Chase - who do we think will be in the saddle

Comment

• Katie Walsh?

Comment

• Rodger Quinlan booked for champers apparently! Don't know anything abt him?

Comment

• According to twitter he is a decent horseman, especially over fences, but i must admit i don't know much about him either.

Comment

• Originally posted by dazzler View Post
                    Rodger Quinlan booked for champers apparently! Don't know anything abt him?
                    Rode Vieux Lion Rouge last season to come nowhere

Comment

• Also rode alternatiff for same owners in Kim muir last year,
                      Vieux lion rouge didn't stay 4 mile last year, watch the race back and he gave it great ride and bar minella rocco he travelled almost best and looked massive danger

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr mulligan View Post
                        Also rode alternatiff for same owners in Kim muir last year,
                        Vieux lion rouge didn't stay 4 mile last year, watch the race back and he gave it great ride and bar minella rocco he travelled almost best and looked massive danger
                        Shouldn't be fav for the Grand National then should it? :P

Comment

• How on earth have I missed Beware The Bear ?! I have just watched all his races and he has a cracking attitude. Seems to be really gritty and makes his move and just keeps going to the line. Who is the jockey likely to be?

Comment

• SWC would be my guess Kev

Comment

• Originally posted by Faugheen_Machine View Post
                              SWC would be my guess Kev
                              Happy enough... one for me on the day

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
                                Shouldn't be fav for the Grand National then should it? :P
                                You right mate. But was a novice last year so
                                Hoping it stronger this year. If u look back at last years national. You will see the same. Travelled in to race really well just to tire at the end

Comment

Working...
                                X