• Tony Keenan - Betfair

1 8.33%
  • Mark Winstanley - The Couch

1 8.33%
  • Rory Delargy

1 8.33%
  • Any other...

0 0%

Post Who is your favourite 'free' Racing Tipster!

With the way that tipsters for certain publications can move markets, I'd be interested to know who people think is "the best" or their "favourite" at the moment.... Personally don't, haven't and wouldn't follow any tipster blind, but I do read as many as I can to try to understand their opinions and points to hopefully be able to increase my own knowledge and help me make better informed decisions in the future. A never-ending process!
    Last edited by Kevloaf; 01-18-2017 at 10:16 PM.

As a regular tipster Tom Segal is, for me, head and shoulders above the rest.
    The Couch is extremely knowlegable though only really visible around festival time.
    My favourite racing writer, and part time tipster, is Alastair Down who has an incredible writing style that captures emotion within the sport like no other

Quote Originally Posted by Istabraq View Post
    As a regular tipster Tom Segal is, for me, head and shoulders above the rest.
    The Couch is extremely knowlegable though only really visible around festival time.
    My favourite racing writer, and part time tipster, is Alastair Down who has an incredible writing style that captures emotion within the sport like no other
    I read Alistair Down's - Cheltenham Et Al last year.... (Which for anyone that hasn't read it, is just a collection of a lot of his best articles with a bit of context around them) so I would agree with you there. Brilliant read. Might get that out again actually, between posting

I voted Rory Delargy. Have picked up quite a few winners from him by following what he says on the final furlong podcast.

Morning Glory
    Donn McClean for me.

Like Tony Keenan also so he gets the vote.

Quote Originally Posted by Morning Glory View Post
    Donn McClean for me.

Like Tony Keenan also so he gets the vote.
    Didn't include The Donn because he isn't free that often is he? Don't you have to pay and subscribe to his website?

I went for Andy Holding though was a close call with Rory Delargy who for me is a fine judge in handicaps.