Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

2017 Mares Novice Hurdle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KingSprinterSacre View Post
    Does Airlie Beach not just win this? Ruby will be riding if shes running here
    Probably will win it yeah, so will be backing both, plus the forecast. 12/1 for CDC just seemed a little excessive given both PP & Ricci's firm, BetBright, both go 6/1 for her!!

Comment

CDC was very poor on Sunday. I assumed she wouldn't even be making the trip over after that performance.

Comment

Look's like we're all in agreement for Airlie Beach winning this then

Comment

The second and third strings will probably be over priced on the day ... Might end up with a Whiteout / Limini situation?

I have backed Airlie Beach but think she MUST have surprised them?

She has a 1/2 beating of Shattered Love so on a line through Melon she is WAY BELOW Supreme level? so target seems sure... but as I said before, Ruby overlooked her for Penhill and Saturnas (was perceived the 2nd string which Paul was on), neither of which are particularly well fancied in the markets at the moment in the open novice races.

Not negatives as such, but she must be better than they thought which might be something to consider when looking at the SP's on the day?

Comment

Hi Kev,
            What piece of form are you looking at regarding shattered love v melon???

Comment

Originally posted by doctorwu View Post
              Hi Kev,
              What piece of form are you looking at regarding shattered love v melon???
              Good question. I, for some reason, had Broken Soul's form up at the same time I had Shattered Love

Ignore that comment, fortunately it wasn't actually there to make much of a point and the rest should read correctly

Comment

Airlie Beach was busy but looks like lump on material.

Comment

Airlie Beach, LBAR forecast is easy money in this race. Everyone else will be a furlong back. Easy money

Comment

Is there something too obvious about airlie beach - Ruby hasn't ridden very often ?

Comment

Originally posted by Garrison Savannah View Post
                      Airlie Beach, LBAR forecast is easy money in this race. Everyone else will be a furlong back. Easy money
                      Hoping LBAR takes a walk in the market ..each way banker?

Comment

Originally posted by mayo View Post
                        Airlie Beach was busy but looks like lump on material.
                        Not unless she goes to Supreme with Townend up.

Comment

Interestingly, someone has mopped up some prices on LETS DANCE for this race. Had been priced up at big numbers on exchanges but I see that has disappeared. 4.7 in the back column, although I would note that there is not much in the lay column so hold the thought for now.

This Mullins mares conundrum is quite something.

Comment

There's a big order up for Apples Jade in this, that has to be inside money, and given that Mullins will know just how good that mare can be will he be prepared to pit Limini against here ?

Comment

Originally posted by Morning Glory View Post
                              Not unless she goes to Supreme with Townend up.
                              Not after Bunk Off Early's decent-ish performance today?

Comment

Looks like this is now going to be Let's Dance's preferred option now going by Ricci's RTE column.

On a sidenote he states next weeks column should have a better idea of all his horses races.

Comment

Working...
                                X