Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

2017 Mares Novice Hurdle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A great way to sign off Archie - congratulations!

Comment

• Well done Archie mate

Comment

• Super! well done Archie, nice to go out on a high!

Comment

• Well done archie, thanks for the constant updates through her career too.

Comment

• Thanks all. What a mare she's been. Just the one bumper run/win in 2015 but since July 2016 she's run 13 times, won 8 (including Listed, G3 and G1 over hurdles and Listed on the flat) and placed 3, earning over £165k. Not bad for a £20k purchase. Thanks Airlie.

View detailed progeny statistics for Airlie Beach including wins, runs and total earnings

Comment

• Must be great to have an involvement with a horse so talented, you must have many special memories...

Comment

• Originally posted by archie View Post
                Thanks all. What a mare she's been. Just the one bumper run/win in 2015 but since July 2016 she's run 13 times, won 8 (including Listed, G3 and G1 over hurdles and Listed on the flat) and placed 3, earning over £165k. Not bad for a £20k purchase. Thanks Airlie.

https://www.racingpost.com/profile/h...9/airlie-beach
                You're living the dream archie! Well done

Comment

• Originally posted by archie View Post
                  Thanks all. What a mare she's been. Just the one bumper run/win in 2015 but since July 2016 she's run 13 times, won 8 (including Listed, G3 and G1 over hurdles and Listed on the flat) and placed 3, earning over £165k. Not bad for a £20k purchase. Thanks Airlie.

https://www.racingpost.com/profile/h...9/airlie-beach
                  Who knew it was so easy!

Congrats on the great run she's had this last 12-18months, always backed her when I knew she wasn't running, sad to miss the final farewell

Comment

• Ainsie va la vie out again tomorrow. Looks like a competitive bumper. Whats the plans Archie will she go hurdling after tomorrow?

Comment

• Originally posted by KingSprinterSacre View Post
                      Ainsie va la vie out again tomorrow. Looks like a competitive bumper. Whats the plans Archie will she go hurdling after tomorrow?
                      She done that very well. Hopefully go hurdling now.
                      Mystic theatre also looked very good again. A bit of the UDS about her!

Comment

• I got ignored when I put up Mystic Theatre originally, glad she has made it in to your notebook too KSS

I've seen Salsaretta get cut, I assume because of Ricci and books...
                        Last edited by Kevloaf; 29 September 2017, 11:46 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
                          I got ignored when I put up Mystic Theatre originally, glad she has made it in to your notebook too paz.

I've seen Salsaretta get cut, I assume because of Ricci and books...
                          I keep wanting to back Mystic Theatre Kev, sort of kicking myself I haven't now as I've liked her each time ive seen her. Love the front running style.
                          I've only backed Ainsie so far for this at 20s

Comment

• Originally posted by KingSprinterSacre View Post
                            Ainsie va la vie out again tomorrow. Looks like a competitive bumper. Whats the plans Archie will she go hurdling after tomorrow?
                            I was at Gowran yesterday (after a visit to Closutton) and they were very pleased with Ainsi. She'll almost certainly go over hurdles now because she's too old for the Cheltenham bumper but I wouldn't assume that the Mares Novice will be the target. It could be but the other novice races will also be under consideration.

Comment

• Fayonagh is running at Fairyhouse on Saturday over 2m in a Maiden Hurdle...

Comment

• On all the formlines i've been examining one horse keeps coming up as rock solid and this race is her likely target - Cap Soleil. Only caution is connections think she needs some soft in the going description
                                Last edited by Robante; 4 October 2017, 11:35 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X