Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

2017 Mares Novice Hurdle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Final updates going on tomorrow's Willie Mullins stable tour - he repeats that mares' novice hurdle favourite Let's Dance may well not run

She will run somewhere but Mullins says stepping up in trip has been the making of her and he has Airlie Beach for that race

These comments just tweeted by RP weekender.

Comment

• Apologies Jono too quick for me haha

Comment

• Originally posted by Ballybeen View Post
        Apologies Jono too quick for me haha
        Haha 1 minute too slow

Comment

• 10/1 Neptune NRNB is massive still

Edit... just checked and 6/1 now, got 10s a couple of days ago
          Last edited by SH1591; 7 March 2017, 01:22 PM.

Comment

• Was 10/1 half an hour ago because I got a decent bet on.

Comment

• Warren Greatrex has nominated La Bague Au Roi as his best chance of a winner at the Cheltenham Festival.

Comment

• Airlie Beach ran with the choke out and ran out of gas because she never got a breather. Hopefully she'll learn from that.

Comment

• Originally posted by archie View Post
                  Airlie Beach ran with the choke out and ran out of gas because she never got a breather. Hopefully she'll learn from that.
                  Of all the horses I backed she was my biggest disappointment. I think she is a better than that ...thanks for report archie.

Comment

• Given that Airlie set up the £50000 bonus for them (joke!) you'd have thought they would do the decent thing and leave Let's Dance at home for this one.

Comment

• Originally posted by archie View Post
                      Given that Airlie set up the £50000 bonus for them (joke!) you'd have thought they would do the decent thing and leave Let's Dance at home for this one.
                      http://status.hri-ras.ie/entries/Mic...OR073.PDF?id=2
                      on Cheltenham run she won't be winning anyway.Ruby knew.#didmebollix

Comment

• Happy with the 2nd behind Apples Jade archie? Almost impossible task taking on AJ but ahead of the supplemented Karalee?

Any idea about next season? Fence?

Comment

• She ran ok to the second last at Fairyhouse bearing in mind that she scoped moderately and was slightly sore after the race. I was more than happy with yesterday's run especially as she was cut up on the bend by the winner.
                          Next season will be down to Willie. She could go hurdles, fences or even the breeding shed but my preference would be hurdles, maybe seeing if she gets a trip.

Comment

• Interesting. Let us know any updates and good luck as always

Comment

• Airlie looks to be heading for the Prix La Barka at Auteuil on Saturday.

Comment

• And, right on cue, Willie has decided that Airlie doesn't go.

Comment

Working...
                                X