Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

2017 Mares Novice Hurdle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The horses from France are going to have to be pretty special to beat Fayonagh.

Likely odds on when she lines up in March

7/2 still not the worst value bet around.

Comment

• Originally posted by Innoko View Post
      The horses from France are going to have to be pretty special to beat Fayonagh.

Likely odds on when she lines up in March

7/2 still not the worst value bet around.
      One of them just won on the bit at Galway. Might just be my new Airlie Beach.

Comment

• Originally posted by archie View Post
        Haha! She did it very nicely indeed!

Well done Archie

Comment

Lovely stuff archie. Ruby gave Shanning a good word in his Facebook Live yesterday.

If she gives you just half the success that Airlie Beach did I imagine you'll be a happy man!

Comment

• Cheers. Given an RPR of 132 - 4 higher than Fayonagh!

Comment

• well done Archie

Comment

Cheers. Given an RPR of 132 - 4 higher than Fayonagh!
                Very interesting!!!

Comment

• The OR is a more realistic 126. Plenty of improvement expected but plenty needed.

Comment

The OR is a more realistic 126. Plenty of improvement expected but plenty needed.
                    Nearer the time, probably going to take an OR 0f 145 to go close in the race this year.
                    https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
                    Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

• AInsi La Vie takes on Glens Harmony - again - in a maiden on Friday

Comment

• After seeing her get an entry at Cheltenham on Friday, I'm going to put up Dame De Compagnie from the Nicky Henderson yard. Normally this is not a race I follow but I think the mares division is going to go from strength to strength over the coming years as the big owners and trainers really start to focus on it.

Dame De Compagnie finished a close second to Duca De Thaix on her hurdling debut (and only start) and 10 lengths ahead of Dreamcatching in third. Duca De Thaix was entered in the big Irish juvenile race last season and was a bit of a talking horse. He never actually made the track which is a shame because he will now miss out on both his juvenile and novice campaign and have to head straight into open company this season. Dreamcatching has won three from five for Paul Nicholls but was down the field in the Fred Winter off a mark of 131. Regardless of that collateral form (I'm never sure of French racing), Dame De Compagnie travelled superbly through her race after being held up a long way off the pace. She gave the eventual winner a good head start before closing easily in the straight but could not quite overhaul him and was held on the line.

Comment

• Fayonagh being cut even more with a few bookmakers as well as on the exchanges, without running another race.

She's becoming incredibly short already, with just under 5 months still to go!

Comment

• 5/2 is just bonkers.

Comment

• She'll be 1/2 at this rate come race day, assuming nothing else shows up well before then!

Comment

• Willie has something like 9 in the top 20 in the betting. I'd far rather take 5/2 about him having the winner.

Comment

Working...
                                X