Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Weekend Racing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ayr for me tomorrow - Bulls Head, Saint Leo & Fanfan all to come good - hopefully!

Comment

• Managed to grab some 5/1 LBAR earlier in the week.

A couple of Tom Lacey bets for me today:

Dorking Boy 14/1 ew
      Flashing Glance 22/1 ew

Thrown a few quid on England to win first half, and also backed under 36.5 points.

Right, I'm off to the pub. Good luck all

*Done a small ew Trixie with the two above and Mr Malarky.
      Last edited by Faugheen_Machine; 2 November 2019, 07:57 AM.

Comment

• Delta Work / Lady Buttons double

Comment

• L.31 today.... 1.- Envoi Allen - 1-15 d.ryl. - 1st.
          2.- Lady Buttons - 1-55 wthby.- 1st.
          3.- Delta Work - 2-25 d.ryl. - u/p.
          4.- Vinndication - 3-20 ascot. - 1st.
          5.- La Bague au Roi - 3-40 wthby.- u/p.
          Excellent day's racing in prospect. good luck to you all.
          Last edited by BigChaang; 2 November 2019, 04:13 PM.

Comment

• Ok, so yeah, I always get sucked into these novices from the previous year....
            No bet Delta Work, was a difficult race.

Now I'm doubting my LBAR bet today. Weaker opposition I know but still... how good are these 3 mile novices from last year?! I think LBAR and with LIT running tomorrow we'll know very very soon!

Comment

• Hands up! Terrible selection

Life and learn... but what a shocker. Back to drawing board

Comment

• Originally posted by opatcho View Post
                Hands up! Terrible selection

Life and learn... but what a shocker. Back to drawing board
                Not a bad selection at all Opatcho.

You put him up at 5/1, went off 5/2. Keep doing that and you can't fail to make money!

Comment

• Yep was not a bad selection at all.
                  Not sure Richard Johnson was watching the racing or the puddles he was running in either.
                  He had 2 rides and stuck to the inside on both and couldn't get them round.

Comment

• Like London buses , had two multi's up yesterday, a L.15 - all winners,.
                    and a L.31 - 1st and 4 seconds ,The 4 - 2nds all big prices.
                    Best payday on a saturday for a while.

Comment

• Lostintranslation foot perfect today, jumped beautifully and won very easily as he should. Really excited about seeing him back up to 3m.

Comment

• ....just having a first look at next weekends racing and noticed a bit of blue on Oddschecker for Sevenna Star in the November Handicap. Into 20-1 with 365 and SkyBet, but 40-1 available with BF.
                        Last edited by Eggs; 5 November 2019, 02:17 PM.

Comment

• Form boost for Siruh Du Lac today, ahead of the Bet Victor.

Comment

• Exactly FM, I think the Janika-Siruh Du Lac form is strong, and I came off second best twice at Chelters by favouring Janika.

Believe both will do well this year, so backed Janika at 9/2 last night for today, and Siruh Du Lac at 12/1 for the Bet Victor,

I think Janika could be this years Ryanair Chase improver, he needs to go graded races now as he will be rated (from 162) up to 166+ after today.

Last years first five in the Ryanair were rated 162-169 so he is already in the mix off his expected revised rating.
                            "Journeys to Glory, breathing in his head".

Comment

• Originally posted by Hamptonfox View Post
                              Exactly FM, I think the Janika-Siruh Du Lac form is strong, and I came off second best twice at Chelters by favouring Janika.

Believe both will do well this year, so backed Janika at 9/2 last night for today, and Siruh Du Lac at 12/1 for the Bet Victor,

I think Janika could be this years Ryanair Chase improver, he needs to go graded races now as he will be rated (from 162) up to 166+ after today.

Last years first five in the Ryanair were rated 162-169 so he is already in the mix off his expected revised rating.
                              Siruh Du Lac is a horse that I still think has a load of improvement in him. This might sound a bit wild, but I think he could also be a player in the Ryanair. Granted, it needs a bit of imagination to see it but I've rarely seen a horse jump round Cheltenham as well as he does.

Comment

• When 365 give the extra places in all the less than 8 runner races tomorrow I can see myself puttiong on a Nicholls E/W multiple

Danse Idol, If You Say Run, Grand Sancy and Present Man probably.... if the "3 places" are still reasonable.
                                Last edited by Kevloaf; 8 November 2019, 10:38 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X