Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Weekend Racing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
    Got a Coral account?

Mine was there...
    yeah - that's who I thought it was with. I'll just have to put 5 times as much on her now

Comment

• Welcome 75PK.

Good case... 13/2 does look standout value when he's generall 5s elsewhere.

In the big one (3.35), it looks really good renewal with plenty of likeable horses.

Ms Parfois heads the betting, but I'm drawn to another in American. I was at Uttoxeter for this fixture two years back, when American skipped the RSa to take up an engagement here and he absolutely blew me away.

He's not really lived up to the (lofty) heights that I had for him... but have backed him in the Hennessy twice now, so can't resist another bet on a track I KNOW suits him.

I will have to check the ground, but it's been miserable all day where I live which is only around 45 mins away so I'd assume it is similar.

I haven't put much study in to the race AT ALL though. In case my loyal followers are reading

Then again, WH are 7 places so do you even NEED to study!

Comment

• Did Fehily say when hes retiring? Would like ANERICAN to win from that perspective Noel has riden plenty of big races for me in the past

Comment

• After a great week, it's over to Wexford and Bay of Freedom's (possible) last race. Hope he enjoys himself and comes home safe. http://www.cheltenhamdream.com/blog-...t-time-perhaps

Comment

• Originally posted by Bayoffreedom View Post
            After a great week, it's over to Wexford and Bay of Freedom's (possible) last race. Hope he enjoys himself and comes home safe. http://www.cheltenhamdream.com/blog-...t-time-perhaps
            Good Luck Bayoffreedom .

Comment

• Best of luck, Paul, and home safe.

I have Robin De Carlow going at Limerick today but the ground has gone against her as it may have done for Cadmium tomorrow at Navan.

Comment

• Originally posted by archie View Post
                Best of luck, Paul, and home safe.

I have Robin De Carlow going at Limerick today but the ground has gone against her as it may have done for Cadmium tomorrow at Navan.
                Congrats archie, backed her today.
                Lot of bollocks talked about the ground, even from master trainers.

Comment

Best of luck, Paul, and home safe.

Congratulations Archie. Good luck tomorrow as well

Comment

• The more I look at it the better the card at Limerick is

Nice debut for CS, printing money at 4/6 this morning and a nice mares chase with Missy Tara vs Redhotphillypeppers on the way

Comment

• Annamix and Yorkhill declared at Clonmel tomorrow.

Comment

Annamix and Yorkhill declared at Clonmel tomorrow.
                        Yorkhill 2nd fav against Acapella Bourgeious?

I know Yorkhill hasn't shown anything and you can't back him, but not like AB has been in fine fettle? I doubt the Martin Pipe was a day out to get him fit for today

Comment

• Goes without saying I’ve had a fair few quid on a horse running at Meydan tomorrow... come on OP!

Comment

• Saturday's - L.15.- 1.- Peshkova - 2-15 navan.
                            2.- Cougars Gold - 3-20 uttoxeter.
                            3.- Masham Star - 3-35 doncaster.
                            4.- Bangkok - 4-45 doncaster.
                            Good luck all.

Comment

• You beauuuuuutyyyyy

Comment

• Been told that Vinndication is an intended runner in the Future Champion Novices Chase over 2m 4f at Ayr on Saturday. Despite getting beat in both the Scilly Isles (3rd) and the JLT (5th) the form of both races has worked out well with JLT 2nd and 4th both winning at Aintree. He didn't travel particularly great in either race and if he gets in a better rhythm I'd hope he'd go close in this. The only thing holding me back from a more significant bet is the ground although I've been told Ayr are watering both Thursday and Friday. Will have a small investment at close to 3s with a boost as would not be surprised if he goes off at least a point shorter as he has been well supported in most races this season.

Comment

Working...
                                X