Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Weekend Racing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by doctorwu View Post
    1.50 haydock Garo de Juilley
    1.00 Navan (Sunday) First Approach
    I picked these two out as well Doc, In separate multi's . Good luck !.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigChaang View Post
      I picked these two out as well Doc, In separate multi's . Good luck !.
      And to you too BC

Comment

• Nice book of rides Brian Hughes , put all his rides in ew lucky 31 at haydock for a fun bet.

Straight win on takingrisks in the last with the promising
        Danny mcmenamin taking of 7lb.

Good luck everyone.

Comment

• Originally posted by boopa View Post
          I've backed Hammersly Lake I know it's rating is inflated but 18/1 is just too big. Beat Charbel by over 5L giving it 5lbs and almost 5 x the price. The top 3 in the market are all too short.

Also backed Admiral Barrarty 12/1 antepost.
          Ok so on Friday morning I picked out Charbel, thought he was overpriced at 4s. Then I looked into it a bit more in depth, and HAMMERSLY LAKE 18/1 Is massive! Ok Politoligue is a very talented horse, won at Aintree, Timgle creek to name a few, probably will win and favourite rightly so, but 6/5? Nah too short for me! So HL beat Charbel giving weight. Has won with the going (Which dont think we know what politolugue is like) If was being picky, would be the jockey, nothing against Sean its just would prefer someone who would be familar with and had a W with! But yeah 18/1 too good not too!

Anyone any obvious reasons which are maybe staring me right in the face why it is such a big price?

Good Luck today everyone!

Comment

• Charbel made a mistake and lost momentum 4 out. Charbel is a better horse and most will expect the form to be reversed but the price disparity is too big.

Could be a messy race with no obvious pace. Couldn't have Benatar. Politilogue should win.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigChaang View Post
              RIGHT .... I picked Grand sancy out for my L.31 today and now ..... I am going to change it for Black key !!!!!!.
              SO...... I Vill be asking Questions Later !!.
              Drifting like a barge bookies must have read my tip haha

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Bucks View Post
                Ok so on Friday morning I picked out Charbel, thought he was overpriced at 4s. Then I looked into it a bit more in depth, and HAMMERSLY LAKE 18/1 Is massive! Ok Politoligue is a very talented horse, won at Aintree, Timgle creek to name a few, probably will win and favourite rightly so, but 6/5? Nah too short for me! So HL beat Charbel giving weight. Has won with the going (Which dont think we know what politolugue is like) If was being picky, would be the jockey, nothing against Sean its just would prefer someone who would be familar with and had a W with! But yeah 18/1 too good not too!

Anyone any obvious reasons which are maybe staring me right in the face why it is such a big price?

Good Luck today everyone!
                I've backed Hammersley lake too, but I've taken the 12's ew extra with 365. Sean Bowen is a big plus for me but the big price is probably down to him being soundly beaten in the US over hurdles lto, good handicap form in the Spring though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
                  Drifting like a barge bookies must have read my tip haha
                  A couple drifting in the face of the support for Cause Toujours for Ian Williams, interesting money that, Tom O'Brien jocked up, stable and rider both in good form.

Comment

• Trainer blamed the ground for the US run. Going change at Ascot now.

Comment

• Felix D way too big tomorrow - DYOR

Comment

• Navan today.. - 1 - Gypsy island.
                        2 - First approach.
                        3 - Duca de thaix.
                        4 - Na trachtalai abu .

Comment

• I really like First Approach at Navan today. Went fairly big at 4's and already shortening

Comment

• Act of security
                            Neddyvaughan
                            Pass the ball

Ew patent 14 to win 17k

Comment

• Originally posted by mayo View Post
                              Act of security
                              Neddyvaughan
                              Pass the ball

Ew patent 14 to win 17k
                              That went well

Comment

• Mullins runner Minella Beau ticks all boxes for me in the big handicap at Navan. But over double the odds be silly not to side with one of Elliotts Woods Well, beat Mullins runner and GE record in the race. But he has plenty chances!

Comment

Working...
                                X