Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Weekend Racing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by OldPersian View Post
    Picked out a few singles and a double so hoping for a good day today.

4 pts win - Norway 13.50 Newmarket
    6 pts win - Persian King 2.25 Newmarket
    4 pts win - Different league 16.50 Newmarket

6 pts win double on Persian King and Different League, I’d initially used this to back Happy Power in the 16.15 who I was keen on but announced non runner.

Good luck chaps.
    Welcome
    Well done
    Good luck!

Comment

• Originally posted by ryanh97 View Post
      Well done mate. Better than my picks of Sydney Opera House and Mountain Angel
      My picks got even better with Stratum and Cliffs of Dover

Comment

My picks got even better with Stratum and Cliffs of Dover
        And my day gets even worse when my tracker horse The Young Master wins at 14/1 and I back Rock the Kasbah instead

Comment

Well done mate. Better than my picks of Sydney Opera House and Mountain Angel

Thanks, really good day yesterday topped off with a 10 point win double on Yaa Mous & Dame Nellie - paid 63 points.

Taken the winnings out and had a 10 pt double on:

Limerick 13.50 - Getareason
          Limerick 14.25 - light of my life

Think Good Thyne Tara will win today but odds aren’t attractive at all, might have a play if the double wins.

Good luck today chaps.

Comment

• Thanks BigChaang - good day yesterday topped off with a double in the evening, hopefully more of the same today. Good luck if you’re having anything on today.

Comment

• Few plays today .
              Sky bet double rubywalsh 3-1 getareason/gdtynetara

Getareason/big lense double

Outsider of the field at chepstow court frontier , Tom cannon give it a mention on atr ew punt.
              Also I've backed ew Rebecca Curtis runner in the bumper 14-1.

Good luck everyone.

Comment

• Not to be today - hope your other selections do the job Dazzler.

Comment

• Saturdays bets:

10 pt - Stradivarius and Lah Ti Dar double
                  20 pt single on Stradivarius
                  10 pt double on Stradivarius and Roaring lion

Obviously keen on Stradivarius winning... good luck chaps
                  Last edited by OldPersian; 18 October 2018, 07:45 PM.

Comment

Saturdays bets:

I know you were bang on last weekend OldPersian , and s'cuse my ignorance , which races are they in ?

Comment

• Apologies BigChaang,
                      Stradivarius runs 13.25 Ascot, Lah Ti Dar 14.40 Ascot & Roaring Lion 15.15 Ascot.

Comment

Saturdays bets:

Do you ever put 1 pt on a horse as a bet?
                        Or what is the maximum number of points you would have be on a horse?

Just trying to work out the scale, usually its between 1 to 5 or 1 to 10 and you have 40 on Strad (good luck by the way)

I had a 1 pt treble on Enable, Cracksman and Roaring Lion at 30/1 that I am hoping comes in so best of luck with your 3rd bet in particular

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
                          Do you ever put 1 pt on a horse as a bet?
                          Or what is the maximum number of points you would have be on a horse?

Just trying to work out the scale, usually its between 1 to 5 or 1 to 10 and you have 40 on Strad (good luck by the way)

I had a 1 pt treble on Enable, Cracksman and Roaring Lion at 30/1 that I am hoping comes in so best of luck with your 3rd bet in particular
                          I often place 1 or 2 pt bets but tend to wager more at a weekend - it all depends on how keen I am on a horse really, no real science to it. Most weekends I’ll wager anything between 10 and 40 pts depending on the quality of racing. It’s rare for me to have so much staked on a single horse other than at Cheltenham but I just really fancy Strad’s chances.

Good luck with the treble!

Comment

• Thanks OldPersian.

Comment

• Plenty of local interest in American Grand National

For Four Year Olds and Upward.
                              1 DAYS OF HEAVEN (FR) (L) G.8 156 Mullins, Danny Johnston, Jr., Mrs. S. K. Fisher, Jack
                              2 JALEO (GER) (L1) G.6 156 Heskin, Adrian Bruton Street-US Pauling, Ben
                              3 TORNADO WATCH (IRE) (L1) G.9 156 Mullins, David Mullins, Emmet Mullins, Emmet
                              4 HAMMERSLY LAKE (FR) G.10 156 Hughes, Brian Aplin, Robert Longsdon, Charles
                              5 CLARCAM (FR) (L) G.8 156 Kennedy, Jack Rosbrian Farm and Meadow Run Farm Elliott, Gordon
                              6 ALL THE WAY JOSE (L) G.8 156 Mitchell, Michael Buttonwood Farm Sheppard, Jonathan
                              7 JURY DUTY (IRE) (L1) G.7 156 Power, Robbie Sideways Syndicate Elliott, Gordon
                              8 HINTERLAND (FR) (L) G.10 156 McDermott, Sean Via, Jr., Harold A. Fisher, Jack
                              9 DAWALAN (FR) (L) G.8 156 Nagle, Darren Naylor, Irvin S. Murphy, Cyril

Decent prize

Comment

• I said I wasn't having a bet for a while but South Seas runs in the Balmoral Handicap tomorrow, he's in my tracker with the words 'Balmoral Handicap' next to him.

I just have to, don't I?!

Comment

Working...
                                X