Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Weekend Racing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mayo View Post
    There will be day in Veinard
    I wonder is it tomorrow. Nice weight. Very tender handling last day.

Comment

They made a good point on the RP podcast that Elliott could have kept him for a pot in Ireland and hasn't. Jack booked ...

Comment

I've backed 3, all each way:
        Vienard 14/1
        Boite 40/1
        Kayf Blanco 40/1

Comment

Movewiththetimes for me also ew.

Comment

Im with you on this one. put him in my book after the tender ride last time out. N.Meade runner is a strange one??????

Comment

Originally posted by doctorwu View Post
              Im with you on this one. put him in my book after the tender ride last time out. N.Meade runner is a strange one??????
              He was put in the horses to follow nearly two years ago

been a long wait and still hard to know ...

Comment

Few darts today:

Warw.
                2.05 Jesbers Dream e/w
                2.40 Gino Train
                3.15 Templehills e/w

Newb:
                1.50 Morello Royale e/w
                2.25 Native River
                3.00 Altior - double with NR
                3.35 Movewiththetimes e/w and Wait for Me e/w
                4.45 Western Ryder e/w

Comment

Not convinced about the two Irish horses for this although Veinard was tenderly ridden last time; the balance of his form leaves hime something to find. De Name Escapes Me will need every inch of the two miles and the fast pace will suit him; however, he's been off for a long time and has plenty of weight.
                  I think Wait For Me is interesting. He ran well in the County last year of 1lb higher and the fast pace will suit him. He has course form and when Phillip Hobbs says "He's got a chance but maybe better ground would help." when all of his wins have been on soft ground you have to start wondering if you're being put away.
                  Great days racing. Think Bristol De Mai was so impressive last time and should have too much toe for Native River. However, possibly best bet of the day (at the price - 15/2) is Caolaneoin in the 3.55 at Naas. He hasn't quite seen out his last two races over a furlong more but ran well in each, has C&D form, will relish the ground and has been dropped 4 pounds. Heron Heights is the favourite but he needs a mile further and is probably being prepared for the four miler by jumping at speed. Take him out and it's very open.

Comment

De name escapes me is one I put up to follow a couple of seasons back, he has been entered for a couple, and pulled out at a late stage, since the new year, it could be interesting that he turns up here, and has seen a little money too, apparently been working well, will have an ew interest today.

Comment

Connections have backed Dans Le Ven 20/1 in the last race today.

Comment

Originally posted by loveracing View Post
                        Connections have backed Dans Le Ven 20/1 in the last race today.
                        Drifted to 33/1 and placed. Love it.

Comment

good info lr

Comment

Hard to know how to read the run by dnem, Coleman didn't seem keen to put him in the race, as appeared the case with several others. Long way to come for a schooling run if they have a plot in mind though, so maybe lack of a race and weight(as suggested by bof) are to blame, still could be one to keep an eye on I believe

Comment

Originally posted by MrMcGoldrick View Post
                              Hard to know how to read the run by dnem, Coleman didn't seem keen to put him in the race, as appeared the case with several others. Long way to come for a schooling run if they have a plot in mind though, so maybe lack of a race and weight(as suggested by bof) are to blame, still could be one to keep an eye on I believe
                              they play a long game at times but have to say looked like bof called irish right.

Comment

Sometimes it's about showing the UK 'capper that the current rating is too high....

Comment

Working...
                                X