Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Weekend Racing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boxing Day - Lucky 15. 1. - Espoir d'allen - lpdstwn - 1-15
    2. - Ballyoptic - kempton - 1-55
    3. - Footpad - lpdstwn - 2-20
    4. - Bristol de mai - kempton - 3-05.
    . Happy Christmas to all and may all your winners be big ones !

Comment

• Just wondering what it would be like if Bay of Freedom won on Wednesday. Probably not like this: http://www.cheltenhamdream.com/blog-...what-if-he-did

Normal blog services will be resumed when the declarations are out on Tuesday. Good luck everyone over the next few days and Merry christmas to you and your families

Comment

• Originally posted by Bayoffreedom View Post
        Just wondering what it would be like if Bay of Freedom won on Wednesday. Probably not like this: http://www.cheltenhamdream.com/blog-...what-if-he-did

Normal blog services will be resumed when the declarations are out on Tuesday. Good luck everyone over the next few days and Merry christmas to you and your families
        I hope it is EXACTLY like that.

Have a smashing Christmas day everybody..... 1 minute to go, I better get to sleep or the big man won't come!

Comment

• Bristol De Mai for me tomorrow if the rain arrives.

Merry Christmas all.

Comment

• Now the boring stuff is done with, can't wait to get up tomorrow and head off to Kempton!

Comment

• Seasons greetings to all.

Happy punting today.

Comment

• Originally posted by Old Vic View Post
                Seasons greetings to all.

Happy punting today.
                Cheers Old Vic , been a great day's Racing !! , be some very happy Fat Jockey contributor's today i reckon !!. me for one .

Comment

• Two bets ante post for me tomorrow:

Paddy Power: Bay of Freedom 25/1 each way
                  Welsh National: Rock the Kasbah 25/1 each way

Comment

• Faugheen - you are a man of rare judgement! 25's may be a good price by tomorrow. Here are my final thoughts: http://www.cheltenhamdream.com/blog-...-the-blank-day

Comment

Faugheen - you are a man of rare judgement! 25's may be a good price by tomorrow. Here are my final thoughts: http://www.cheltenhamdream.com/blog-...-the-blank-day
                      Good read again.

I've backed Bonny Kate at 25/1 tonight for that race ... I think she has a cracking little attitude and I think she'll get her head in the mix!

Elsewhere, my other bets aren't particularly inspiring, (although they weren't today and they went well!)

Hoping Shantou Rock can bounce back to form to win a (pretty rubbish looking Wayward Lad)
                      I think Top Gamble is the one to beat in the 1.05 at Chepstow and he isn't fav - Pleased Dickie is back on board.

Interested to see how Bunk Off Early gets on over fences, obviously Min will be very interesting to watch.

A good case was put forward for Sussex Ranger on the Cheltenham Triumph section so I'll be watching him keenly and Cut The Mustard in the same division

aaaand Mengli Khan vs Sharjah vs Real Steel - I think whoever wins the race, wins the Supreme. Maybe. I've had a lot of rum

Comment

Faugheen - you are a man of rare judgement! 25's may be a good price by tomorrow. Here are my final thoughts: http://www.cheltenhamdream.com/blog-...-the-blank-day
                        Good luck BoF - another cracking read.

I'm heading to the pub to watch today's racing and no doubt some of the lads will also back BoF when I show them your blog.

Win, lose, or draw - have a great day!

Just read that Chepstow is off

Comment

• Leopardstown
                          She's A Star @ 13.00
                          Phil's Magic @ 23.00 / Space Cadet/ BoF
                          Mount Pelier @ 21.00
                          Limerick
                          Naughty But Nice @ 10.00
                          Fine Theatre @ 13.00

Happy Christmas All

Comment

• Good luck BOF, missed much of the value but 18/1 six places has to be worth a small interest...

Comment

• Lucky 15 today at Leopardstown. - 1.- mount hanover 12-50
                              2.- nichols canyon 1-20
                              3. - all's quiet 1-50
                              4. - outlander 3-00.

Comment

• Small Canadian to give me something to watch while at work

Francin
                                Yorkhill
                                Young wolf
                                Epicurus
                                Sutton Place

Comment

Working...
                                X