Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Weekend Racing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saturday at York, Lucky 15. - 1. Mustashry - 1-55.
    2. Nebo - 3-00.
    3. To wafij - 4-10.
    4. Titi makfi - 4-40.
    Also Killarney
    1. It's all guesswork - 2-00.
    2. Conrad hastings - 3-45.
    3. The gatechecker - 4-20.
    4. Koroleva - 5-30. good luck if your playing today.

Comment

• It has been an expensive week. I was at York on Wednesday and Thursday, it was a brilliant couple of days, but my punting was shocking - 0 out of 12. My mate had 9 winners out of 12.

So it's a recovery mission today - Battersea in the Ebor, Dominating in the Melrose and Staxton in the Gimcrack. I've also don't the placepot and a Canadian.

I'm looking forward to having a break from the horses after today.

Comment

• 4:35 Cartmel Fair To Middling

Comment

• Originally posted by Faugheen_Machine View Post
          It has been an expensive week. I was at York on Wednesday and Thursday, it was a brilliant couple of days, but my punting was shocking - 0 out of 12. My mate had 9 winners out of 12.
          Never ideal! York hasn't been easy by any stretch, beautiful track/city though isn't it!

Off to watch the Moto GP today and just watched Mayweather get the job done against Conor McGregor... Mayweather went 2/5 in play, wish I had the stones to do what needed to be done haha.

I got incredibly lucky yesterday and managed to get back to where I was after Cheltenham which is pretty fantastic as I've been on a fairly steady decline since the National Hunt ended with the odd good day in a miriad of mediocrity and lazy punting! Certainly need to quit while I am ahead (or back level more realistically and take stock ready for an assault on Cheltenham again!

Champions weekend, St Leger, Arc and Breeders Cup the only real meetings left now?

Comment

• I had a fairly good 4 days of punting at York , Best I had was 12-1, 8-1 winners and a 16-1 second ( coronet ) , in a lucky 15.
            Started to look at the remaining big races a-post , but probably just do a couple of small bets, knowing what a minefield
            a-post can be .

Comment

• Very average days racing tomorrow....

Wait For Me at 3.25 Market Rasen is impossible to not be interested in..... last day of the season at Sandown the step up seemed to be well in his favour so I will have an each way punt, possibly in a dopuble with a flat cliff horse Fastnet Tempest (7.40? Chelmsford)

I might actually go to Chester, as it is my local track and on TV so not pathetically abysmal.

In fairness to 'the flat' the next few weekends should be decent!

Comment

• done my saturday L.31 . 1. Graceland 2-10 chester
                2. Connect 2-25 sandown
                3. Intimation 3-00 sandown
                4. Line of reason 3-15 beverly
                5. Power allied 3-20 chester .
                good luck !!.

Comment

• I'm interested in Wait For Me too. I was hoping he'd be a candidate for the Greatwood hurdle but a decent performance today may blow what appears to be a favourable handicap mark.

Comment

I'm interested in Wait For Me too. I was hoping he'd be a candidate for the Greatwood hurdle but a decent performance today may blow what appears to be a favourable handicap mark.
                    I think they're probably still thinking he is a notch above?

Comment

• 3.19/1 just about available for the Churchill/Winter double this weekend... if you can get on. Not max bet material but about as rock solid as you could hope for with the opposition

Comment

I'm interested in Wait For Me too. I was hoping he'd be a candidate for the Greatwood hurdle but a decent performance today may blow what appears to be a favourable handicap mark.
                        Think the winner is better than a summer hurdler? Looked to have it won a long way out.

Comment

• Plenty of good racing tomorrow:

Suedois and Zhukova in Ireland

Squats, Cape Coast and Outback Traveller at Ascot
                          Soie D'leau at Haydock. I've been through the sprint Cup a couple of times but just can't find a way in.

Good luck all

Comment

• Zhukova has been tipped up absolutely everywhere! I took some 14s but only 0.5 pts each way as Churchill will be winning the race. Easily the best horse, I can't see how he gets beat, or Winter for that matter - if they're both on their A-games, [and A'OB should have them ready for Irish Champions weekend.] then I just can't see how anything has any form to beat either!

I will wait for the morning and I had a few pts on a day or so ago... but I will be really tempted to go in again!

I actually might go to Haydock to watch Harry Angel if the weather isn't awful... it is a really deep weekend in fairness with good races all day.... I haven't set aside enough time to really give it some thought unfortunately!

Comment

• Yes , plenty of good racing today ! , Has'nt been too good betting wise for me , last two weekends ,. But ..
                              Today . 1. - Learn by heart - 1-50 haydock
                              2. - Harry angel - 2-25 haydock
                              3. - Morando - 3-35 haydock
                              4. - Delano roosevelt - 4-00 leopardstown
                              5. - Winter - 5-35 leopardstown.
                              good luck .

Comment

• In Ireland at leopardstown today - 1. - Delano roosevelt 4-00
                                2. Eziyra 5-05
                                3. Winter 5-35
                                4. Sir john lavery 6-10
                                5. churchill 6-45 . so , all the favourites then ?.
                                also had a small bet on Zhukova too

Comment

Working...
                                X