Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Weekend Racing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The King Pimm View Post
    I agree with the bad weather and low scoring in 6 nations, the kicking will be chaotic
    It’s more ball handling TKP, errors everywhere meaning the scrum count will be huge and scrums chew the clock...

Comment

I’ve gone 2 multiples today. Taking it easy as I’m balls deep In Cheltenham AP betting

Lucky 31 - 40p
      Acey Milan
      Cap Dei Sol
      Two Taffs
      Present Man
      Ceil DeNeige
      £5000 return

4 Fold
      Daphne De Clos - Utoexeter
      Brighton vs Watford BTTS
      Ireland vs Wales under 35 points
      Altior QMCC
      16/1
      Why can’t I ever land a gamble....every horse in my lucky 31 has been backed in an Acey Milan blows out 2 furlongs out.....useless twat!!!!

Comment

Why can’t I ever land a gamble....every horse in my lucky 31 has been backed in an Acey Milan blows out 2 furlongs out.....useless twat!!!!
        That's not an easy one to answer...

If anybody knew, they wouldn't still need to be gambling so you may not find out on here

Comment

• Pic Dorhy - peas and carrots everywhere!

Comment

• I’m cursed when it comes to betting, beware of my bets because I’m the Fat Jockey’s Jonah

Comment

• Going to make a case for Moscowsowhat in the 3.20 at punchestown today. Quick glance at the racing post spotlight, suggesting that his race two runs back was a weak affair. I disagree as the horses 5th and 6th have come out and bolted up in handicap hurdles since. Not sure how the storm has hit Ireland but the ground is currently yielding which should suit. I’m ignoring his last run, I think he was stopped being ridden when his jockey realised he wasn’t going to reel in the two leaders. He is 14-1 with paddy power at the time of writing, which I think is a fair EW price.

Comment

• Copperhead is stopping me having a good bet on Sam Brown at Haydock on Saturday at the moment.

5/2 - his form looks much the best to me compared to Pym and Copperhead (and the rest of them)

Not done anything yet but I'm really tempted.

Comment

• Donna's Diamond 33/1 (3 places) in the Rendlesham Hurdle

Previous winner, heavy ground.

Loads of better horses in the race but Haydock-Heavy is not something any of them have on their CV's....

Comment

• Dundrum Wood looks to be a fair price in the 15:50 at Fakenham tomorrow at 11/4. Olly Murphy has always thought a lot of this lad and the yard is in good form at present. He won well last time out despite crying out for a further trip so he should appreciate conditions. Wouldn’t surprise me to see him stepped up into graded company should things go to plan tomorrow. Fergus Gregory takes off a handy 3lb.

Added in a single & rolling up with Envoi Allen (Ballymore)

Comment

• Anyone got a handle on what will go ahead this weekend ?

Ascot usually drains so should be OK ? Everything else in doubt ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Old Vic View Post
                        Anyone got a handle on what will go ahead this weekend ?

Ascot usually drains so should be OK ? Everything else in doubt ?
                        Worst of the weather looks to be coming in later in the afternoon so unless they deem the wind the problem it’s looking more hopeful now than in did last night...

Comment

• Tellwrong sounds hopeful of racing at Haydock but aerial photos show construction of an ark in the main car park.

Comment

• Originally posted by archie View Post
                            Tellwrong sounds hopeful of racing at Haydock but aerial photos show construction of an ark in the main car park.
                            winds look a bit lower there on BBC forecast

Comment

• Its not the rain thats an issue really its the wind. I think Haydock and Ascot are both in the balance

Comment

• I think we'll be OK tomorrow, worst of the rain hits mid afternoon and winds don't now look as strong as feared a day or so ago.
                                Whether you want your horse plowing through bottomless ground 3 weeks before Cheltenham is debatable but it'll be good news for us...

Comment

Working...
                                X