Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Weekend Racing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Really looking forward to today. DDS in the Tingle Creek and i think Native River is an absolute good thing. Tornado Flyer to win with a view to the arkle would be good. Today’s bets:

1.30 - Definitely Red EW @ 12/1
    1.30 - Le Breuil EW @ 25/1
    1.55 - Captain Cattistock @ 2/1
    2.25 - Malaya @ 4/1
    3.15 - Didero Vallis EW @ 10/1
    3.35 - Sazerak @ 4/1
    3.35 - Sharp Response EW @ 7/1

Good luck all

Comment

• Backed the Gary Moore horses at Sandown all big prices ew.

Would love DDS to win but don’t think he is a betting proposition today. I’d give all eight horses a shout in the race.

Comment

• Good to see you around OV

Todays darts:

Aintree
        1.30 Walk in the Mill 9/1 ew
        Mulcahys Hill 9/1 ew
        2.05 Fleugals 10/1 ew
        2.40 Back Corton 9/2
        3.15 Gold Present 8/1 ew
        It's Jennifer 18/1 ew

Sandown
        1.50 Torpillo 5/2
        2.25 Malaya 7/2 ew
        3.00 Un De Sceaux 4/1 ew
        3.35 Step Back 9/2 ew

Good luck all

Comment

• Despite having the day off yesterday I did absolutely no study for today.

Racing starts in 1 hour and at the moment I'm messing around looking at Wetherby. 1st race, 6 places 6/1 La Cheval Noir - drifting like a legs fallen off but it's not a deep race.

Comment

• Defi finally gone 2-1, so have had 5pts. plus 2pts double with native river.

Comment

• For those who were doubting it on the QM thread, the Sandown going is given as Soft, Good to soft in places.

Comment

• Quite like Abolitionist at 25/1 for the Becher today 5 places. Might chance Le Breuil too.

Going to take the 2/1 about Defi Du Seuil too while I'm still making my mind up

Comment

• Originally posted by archie View Post
                  For those who were doubting it on the QM thread, the Sandown going is given as Soft, Good to soft in places.
                  A lot of drivel talked archie.
                  Sandown always seems to end up on the softside, and was never gonna get much drier in December, even with no rain.

Comment

• My main bets today are Vintage Clouds (16/1 ante post) and 10/1 ew
                    Gold present 10/1 and Ultragold.

Vintage Clouds seemed to take to Aintree fine and I'm expecting him to run a big race today.

Love the look of today's racing and will be scattering a few smaller bets around

Comment

• Will need to take another look now going is soft on chase, especially in Tingle Creek

Comment

• Waiting Patiently e/w looks the bet . Wouldn't be surprised at all if wins this.. best 1st time out , right handed and with a genuine fast pace looking guaranteed.
                        Just needs to be kept a fraction closer to the pace than previous on this ground.

Comment

• Didnt fancy this horse a few days ago, but with the going changing I'm putting my first bet today on Summerville Boy

Cant be backing a 4 year old here, and Skeltons chasers always seem to struggle when stepping up into graded company

Summerville will need to sharpen up his jumping, expect to see 1-2 mistakes but think most of these will be paddling at the end of the race, the Tolworth and Supreme (both in heavy conditions) will take this one. Doubt he'll win anything else after this though

Comment

• Originally posted by quevega View Post
                            Walk in The Mill 9-1 in the becher looks to have a reasonable chance tomorrow. Think the price is about right, although his course form entitles him to be a bit shorter. 2pts win. If he goes 10-1 or bigger I'll go another 2pts.
                            Well done.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
                              Well done.
                              Cheers, had 2pts in running at 11-1 after early fallers.

Still recovering after tout est permis getting beat by jam man, who I genuinely nearly backed last night at 12's, and failed to notice it had drifted to 33's

Comment

• Grand Sancy looks too big at 9/2. Cant see him being out of the first 2 and expect him to win.

Comment

Working...
                                X