Page 1 of 188 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Weekend Racing

Stable Fat Jockey (Moderator) Old Vic's Avatar

Weekend Racing

Missing Bitchy for this.

Not overly inspired today.

I have permed the Moore runners at Sandown and added capitaine as a Suoreme bet.

Top Amateur
    although i have Death Duty to win any race at Cheltenham i'm backing Augusta Kate on sunday to turn him over. 2.4m may be on the sharp side for AK, but the race will take some getting.

Stable Fat Jockey (Moderator) Faugheen_Machine's Avatar
    Nothing really catches my eye today. I've thrown a few quid on Court By Surprise at 25/1 for old times sake.

On another topic, did anyone catch ITV Racings The Opening Show? I really enjoyed it and it was far superior to The Morning Line in my opinion. Loved it!

Have gone with Capitaine at Sandown. Beat some good horses at Ascot. Found some money in an old sky bet account for Supreme too which was a nice surprise.

Dynaste is polarising opinion - gone at game or and old fashioned plot ? Is it wet enough for Venetia's today ?

Quote Originally Posted by Faugheen_Machine View Post
    Nothing really catches my eye today. I've thrown a few quid on Court By Surprise at 25/1 for old times sake.

On another topic, did anyone catch ITV Racings The Opening Show? I really enjoyed it and it was far superior to The Morning Line in my opinion. Loved it!
    It was good - features are top class.

Nichols thinks a lot of Capitaine but seems quite negative today because of the ground, if he wins today under that cloud he has to be a live contender at the fez, I have decided to just watch him today but have backed him for the supreme

Stable Fat Jockey (Moderator) Faugheen_Machine's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mayo View Post
    It was good - features are top class.

3lb Claimer
    Looked like capitaine hated that ground, I did bk him aswell for supreme maybe he could turn it round on better surface.

Capitaine lost a lot of momentum at second last - might jump better on better ground.

Kempton fields a bit small for the ew player but have backed Ms Williams horse in the Lanzarote.

A few for an interest at punchy

Arkwrisht @ 12/1
    Riverside City @ 6/1
    Ros Brin @ 16/1
    Trixie, 4 bets E/W