Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Weekend Racing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by quevega View Post
    Gone evens so 10pts win for now.
    will wait and see what doubles do, then see if I get a reception in cineworld.
    Fair play Q. That was very well done

Comment

• Originally posted by quevega View Post
      Gone evens so 10pts win for now.
      will wait and see what doubles do, then see if I get a reception in cineworld.
      Well done.

Hope you're enjoying the film

Comment

• Originally posted by charlie View Post
        12:40 Homer @ 7/1
        1.15 Graceful Legend @ 5/1
        1.30 Windsor Avenue @ 11/4
        1.50 Magic of Light @ 5/2
        2.25 Ballymoy @ 6/1
        2.40 Definitely Red EW @ 9/1
        3.00 Happy Diva @ 7/1
        3.15 Ballyandy to win a thoroughly uninspiring race, no bet and probably wont enjoy
        3.35 DDS to win but no bet just watch and enjoy
        Ending up backing DDS only for a small amount at 11/10 which gave me a minuscule profit on the day. Just happy DDS won, love the horse.

Well done Quevega

Comment

• .. Thurles today. L.15. - Monkfish - 1-35.
          Footpad - 2-45.
          Elimay - 3-20.
          Power of pause - 4-10.

Comment

• Cheltenham Trials Day

Current Going Update, SOFT all over as of yesterday, but no rain forecast through the week.

"Journeys to Glory, breathing in his head".

Comment

• I read yesterday that Leopardstown are starting selective watering this week ahead of Dublin...

Comment

• Originally posted by Istabraq View Post
                I read yesterday that Leopardstown are starting selective watering this week ahead of Dublin...
                You can see their logic, last years DRF was a bit of a farce with all the non runners because of ground and bvig trainers were moaning over Christmas too?

Odds on that they'll water then it'll rain and be heavy, and everyone moans again

Comment

• Still soft all over at Cheltenham as checked at 3.30pm yesterday.

Comment

• Had an early tickle on Ravenhill Road in the Skybet at 14/1. Not sure if this is the plan but he's a horse I've always liked and is improving since the switch of stables and step up in trip lto.

Sure Smith has a 36% strike rate over last fortnight too.
                    Last edited by Faugheen_Machine; 22 January 2020, 04:18 PM.

Comment

• Money has well and truly come for King Roland tomorrow

Comment

• Completely against Santini tomorrow, don't like him at all. His seasonal reappearance was poor and even if he comes on for the run which he no doubt will, I don't think he wants a fight, which 3m+ at Cheltenham invariably always is. Can easily see him turning in, trading very short in running looking all over the winner and being out battled up the hill by BDM or Slate House.

Comment

• Ravenhill Road at Donny tomorrow

Highway One o One 5/1 at Cheltenham.

Interested to see how Al Dancer goes at Donny.

Out all night and heading to the Toon tomorrow for a few beers so probably won't see any of the action live.

Good luck all.

Comment

• Is it just me or does it seem a fairly average Trials day? I being before and they seem to be a few big races but all smallish fields tomorrow really.

Comment

• Lady Buttons seems a big price at 15/8 with Hills - 6pts win.
                              If it goes to 2's or more at some point then I'll back again.

Calipto 16-1 2pt & Ravenhill 10-1 2pt for the Skybet.

Comment

• Arrived at Cheltenham and brief study of form before a walk into town.

I noted Yukon Lil has Paul Townend was jocked-up in the Mares Novice Hurdle Super-trial, which often leads to a short price dfav emerging for the Festival. Though it looks competitive tomorrow.

Decided to pick up the last bit of 20/1 on Yukon Lil to win the Mares Novice at Cheltenham and also to put in a Yankee with three Robbie Power rides at Cheltenham tomorrow, who I think have good chances as third/fourth fav in their races.
                                He is the best jockey riding at the meeting, so hopefully he can have a good day.

Yankee
                                Yukon Lil 20/1 (antepost Mares Novice at Cheltenham)
                                Slate House 13/2 (2.25pm)
                                Harry Senior 9/2 (3pm)
                                Ainchea 6/1 (4.10pm)

Slate House has very good course form
                                Harry Senior very good first 2 Hurdle runs over 2M behind Sporting John and Edwardstone, then romped in when upped in trip LTO.
                                Ainchea - 2 years off after looking good quality novice hurdler. Ran back in Eldorado Allen’s race at Sandown, a gentle run (hopefully) now dropped 5lb, 1st time tongue-tie, hope he retains ability.

Comment

Working...
                                X