Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Weekend Racing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mayo View Post
    another beaten fav...
    Yep, one more go, have backed That's a wrap in a double with Forthefunofit, MR 4.10, another JP horse ridden by Fehily

Comment

• Not much confidence behind That's a wrap, don't tell me JP's losing his nerve

Comment

• And another one bites the dust, gives a boost to Mall Dini form but questions Peregrine Run

Comment

• first time i havent backed rathpatrick for a while

Comment

first time i havent backed rathpatrick for a while
            Figures

Comment

• this is just fooking ridiculous

Comment

• doesnt even cover the arkle bet without the favourite ball darc better than a handicapper imo.

Comment

doesnt even cover the arkle bet without the favourite ball darc better than a handicapper imo.
                  Looked decent, can't believe it returned 2/1, JP horse was pulled out

Comment

• Irish Ryanair next step for Ball D'arc

Comment

• michael said ball d'arc was only a handicapper the last day he won ...now eddie tell us he heads to the g1 ryanair at fairyhouse. this crowd are as bad as ricci.

Comment

michael said ball d'arc was only a handicapper the last day he won ...now eddie tell us he heads to the g1 ryanair at fairyhouse. this crowd are as bad as ricci.
                        mugged us right off hasn't he haha

Comment

michael said ball d'arc was only a handicapper the last day he won ...now eddie tell us he heads to the g1 ryanair at fairyhouse. this crowd are as bad as ricci.
                          Big leap of faith though to go from lobbing around in a Giggi schooling session and a top race at a festival meeting, would be travelling a lot quicker, and he got in close to a few

Comment

• Originally posted by MrMcGoldrick View Post
                            Big leap of faith though to go from lobbing around in a Giggi schooling session and a top race at a festival meeting, would be travelling a lot quicker, and he got in close to a few
                            talking through my pocket but think he is one of better novices.

Comment

talking through my pocket but think he is one of better novices.
                              Depends on price I suppose, two and a half is as far as he wants according to Cooper, would have to look at the opposition, I always think an operation like theirs would have the horse at Cheltenham if they thought highly of him

Comment

• The return of Peace and Co tomorrow. He runs off 144 so is absolutely thrown in off his best form. I'm willing to take the chance that Hendo has him fit enough to do himself justice tomorrow.

Double Ws also runs tomorrow in the 2m handicap chase. He's been put up 5lb for his Aintree win and i think he still has plenty of improvement in him so will have a small bet on him too.

Comment

Working...
                                X