Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Weekend Racing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favourites day on ITV today. Iridedda to change that here for me

Comment

• Today's L.15 - 1.- Savarin - 1-15 l.champ.
      2.- Imaging - 2-30 Tipperary.
      3.- Japan - 3-05 l.champ.
      4.- Waldpfad - 5-05 l.champ.
      good luck all .

Comment

• Anyone had a look at the Persian War Hurdle on Friday yet?

Comment

• Originally posted by FaugheenTheMachine View Post
          Anyone had a look at the Persian War Hurdle on Friday yet?
          I've looked, but no idea what's going to run, and a few are declared in other races.
          They've took a little money for the Tizzard horse though, so maybe that's running.
          The charles byrne horse stood out, and form is good enough, but no interest in the market.

Comment

• Only a few big flat weekends left before our NH will dominate for a few months but one big handicap left is the Cesarevic and I have a strong fancy for Ian Williams’ Time to Study.
            I’m sure the 6/7/8 place offers will appear soon but I’m not around to take advantage, played 16/1 ew 4 places.
            Good luck all

Comment

• Originally posted by Istabraq View Post
              Only a few big flat weekends left before our NH will dominate for a few months but one big handicap left is the Cesarevic and I have a strong fancy for Ian Williams’ Time to Study.
              I’m sure the 6/7/8 place offers will appear soon but I’m not around to take advantage, played 16/1 ew 4 places.
              Good luck all
              I was all over Mr Adjudicator but plan B is Time to Study. Someone will go 8 places on Saturday and he looks rock solid with those concessions.

The Tony Martin horse also interests me at a price.

Comment

• What this guy said:

7s available with 365, be surprised if he goes off at that price -Quamino 4.00 Fairyhouse

Comment

• Although Reserve Tank has clearly been impressing in practice.
                  Jarveys Plate is a value bet at 6-1 under these conditions in a three runner race that may be tactical with the odd error etc.
                  Also backed Fergal's Coolanly at 14-1 in the Silver cup, a nice race to follow most years.

Comment

• Lucky 31 for saturday.... 1.- Tritonic - 2-20 nmkt.
                    2.- Al suhail - 2-55 nmkt.
                    3.- Pinatubo - 3-30 nmkt.
                    4.- Last empire - 4-45 nmkt.
                    5.- Indeed - 5-20 nmkt.
                    Good Luck Everyone !!.

Comment

• I’ve gone Coolany too, great value at 12’s

Comment

• Originally posted by quevega View Post
                        Although Reserve Tank has clearly been impressing in practice.
                        Jarveys Plate is a value bet at 6-1 under these conditions in a three runner race that may be tactical with the odd error etc.
                        Also backed Fergal's Coolanly at 14-1 in the Silver cup, a nice race to follow most years.
                        With you on Jarveys. Think RT will hate the heavy ground but Jarveys the opposite. He won in a canter at Cheltenham on new year's Day in deep ground and Fergal always said he'd make a much better chaser. I think Ballyandy will outclass them in big hurdle and also think his mate Ballyoptic will run big race off a good mark. Charbel looks thrown in on his best form too. Wish I was there today....going to watch Bath City FC instead...doh!

Comment

• I've gone with Ian Williams other runner DARKSIDEOFTARNSIDE decent 3lb claimer , ew price . Good luck chaps.

Comment

• No idea if fit and well and intended runner but.
                            Starcatcher at 5-2 for saturdays filly and mares looks good (likely opposition should thin out dramatically) and could be left against old foe Fleeting. Even so, I reckon it'll be closer to even money on the day.
                            Also backed
                            Addeyb 5-1 in champion.
                            The revenant 6-1 in the QE2
                            all in a trixie too.

Librisa breeze ew 25-1 in the sprint.

conditions look like suiting all these and the fields could easily be smaller than usual.
                            Last edited by Quevega; 13 October 2019, 03:52 PM. Reason: librisa 25 not 15

Comment

• On Dundrum Wood in the 2:35 at Market Rasen tomorrow @ 11/4

The yards rolling out its cavalry this weekend and along with Nickolson this lad is very well thought of!

Comment

• For today at Ascot , Done a L.31.
                                1.- Hello Youmzain - 1-35.
                                2.- Withold - 2-10.
                                3.- Antonia de Vega - 2-45.
                                4.- The Revenant - 3-20.
                                5.- Addeyb - 4-00.
                                Plus Frankie D L.31. - I wish you all the best of luck , Should be a cracking afternoon's Racing !.

Comment

Working...
                                X