Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Weekend Racing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by OldPersian View Post
    Thanks FM, likewise Kev - 30/1 for that treble is great going!

Had a smaller speculative 2pt treble today on the following:

2.00 Kempton - Quel Destin
    3.05 kempton - Itchy Feet
    4.10 Kempton - Verdana Blue

Verdana wins for me and the other two should be there or there about - good luck to anyone having a go today.

Comment

Nice one OP. I did a 2pt treble on Verdana Blue, Boric and Judgement day. Here's hoping

Comment

• I think you should have your own Tips thread here O.P. , done very very well , last two weekends.
        Great stuff !!.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigChaang View Post
          I think you should have your own Tips thread here O.P. , done very very well , last two weekends.
          Great stuff !!.
          Appreciate the kind words BC - we all have good and bad weeks, just need to make sure you have more of the good ones!

Comment

• Not sure where the right place for this is so please move if wrong thread.

Today Bets have gone on:

Treble @20/1
            King Cnut - Plumpton 14.50
            Apachee Prince - Plumpton 16.50
            Inspireus - Plumpton 17.20

Treble @39/1
            Exitas - Plumpton 16.20
            Inspireus - Plumpton 17.20
            Knocknanuss - Plumpton 15.50

Best of luck to anyone else having something today

Comment

Appreciate the kind words BC - we all have good and bad weeks, just need to make sure you have more of the good ones!
              Well played OP

Comment

• What's the thoughts on moon racer Saturday
                I've had a nibble at 14-1 with sky bet ew.

Comment

• Sky are nrnb on the Cox plate this Saturday, Benbatl at 7's looks an ew bet to nothing doesn't he? Surely the best horse Winx has faced, ifnhe gets a good lead up front her usual come from behind style could leave her with too much to do, any thoughts folks?

Comment

• Originally posted by MrMcGoldrick View Post
                    Sky are nrnb on the Cox plate this Saturday, Benbatl at 7's looks an ew bet to nothing doesn't he? Surely the best horse Winx has faced, ifnhe gets a good lead up front her usual come from behind style could leave her with too much to do, any thoughts folks?
                    It's going to be interesting viewing on Saturday. I'm of the same opinion as you MrM, looks a superb each way bet to nothing.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrMcGoldrick View Post
                      Sky are nrnb on the Cox plate this Saturday, Benbatl at 7's looks an ew bet to nothing doesn't he? Surely the best horse Winx has faced, ifnhe gets a good lead up front her usual come from behind style could leave her with too much to do, any thoughts folks?
                      Originally posted by Faugheen_Machine View Post
                      It's going to be interesting viewing on Saturday. I'm of the same opinion as you MrM, looks a superb each way bet to nothing.
                      15/2?

That can't be right can it? - Even if it was 2 places you'd fancy Benbatl is a better horse than any of the others?

The dead 8 now, Rostropovich at 33/1 could improve for AOB again

I am not going to get carried away, as strictly I have never heard of some of the runners, but that does seem a bet too good to resist?

I'm thinking:

2 pts e/w 15/2 Benbatl
                      1 pt e/w 33/1 Rostropovic
                      Last edited by Kevloaf; 23 October 2018, 05:29 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
                        15/2?

That can't be right can it? - Even if it was 2 places you'd fancy Benbatl is a better horse than any of the others?

The dead 8 now, Rostropovich at 33/1 could improve for AOB again

I am not going to get carried away, as strictly I have never heard of some of the runners, but that does seem a bet too good to resist?

I'm thinking:

2 pts e/w 15/2 Benbatl
                        1 pt e/w 33/1 Rostropovic
                        I'm going to do the exact same bet Kev.

Comment

• I've taken half a point drop for the nrnb, only found that at Skybet, others might be the same now though, places it this morning, same as Kev 2pts ew, looks too good to be true really, so you have to be cautious, glad I'm not alone in liking it.
                          Will add Rostropovich like you 2 lads.

Comment

• Flying Angel in the Old Rowan on Sunday 25/1.

Paisley Park is interesting in the Pertemps qualifier, but he also has a entry on Sunday at Aintree.

Comment

• Originally posted by jack1092 View Post
                              Flying Angel in the Old Rowan on Sunday 25/1.

Paisley Park is interesting in the Pertemps qualifier, but he also has a entry on Sunday at Aintree.
                              I've backed Flying Angel at 25/1 too Jack. Seriously well handicapped on the best of his form, and his best run was at Aintree when beating Cloudy Dream off level weights.

His price looks huge considering the opposition.

Comment

• I thought I posted up, obviously not. I backed Flying Angel aswell at 25/1

Think he's that well handicapped that he could win this Sunday and go onto winning the Betvictor

Comment

Working...
                                X