Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Weekend Racing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3:00 Ascot - Belami Des Pictons
    3:15 Haydock - Captain Redbeard

And 55/1 ew the double

Comment

• Skybet currently have a lengths bet with Altior at evens.

Currently at 10+ lengths, I think come kick off it will be down to 7+ so have taken the gamble.

All money won will be rolled on to Larqubuse in the bumper at Navan. I think she wins the Cheltenham bumper so happy to take a shaded odds on on it, and I’ve every confidence in a Lisa O’Neil bumper horse

Comment

• saturday - L.15 - Ballymoy - 2-25 asc.
        Stoneford - 2-45 nav.
        Mr whitaker - 3-00 asc.
        Ballydine - 3-15 hdk. good luck all.

Comment

• Small singles/multis:

2-05 Esprit du large 10/1 ew and 3 places
          2.40 Silver Streak 15/8
          3.15 Ballydine 8/1 ew

1.50 If You Say Run 3/1
          2.25 Seddon 7/2 ew
          3.00 Happy Diva 11/1 ew
          3.35 Altior by more than 6l 1/2

Good luck all

Comment

• Mister fisher drifting, I wonder if it’s genuine / worry of the bug which meant a few horses being pulled out

Comment

• Sunday ayr 4.10 bracka lily

Comment

• Bouclier 7.55 Wolves on Monday interesting- opened with PP at 66/1 and now generally 7s or 8s (10s in one place).

It was heavily supported at Lingfield last time but withdrawn late on.

Comment

• Leopardstown today:
                  2pt single - 3.35 Al Boum Photo 7/2

1pt Double:
                  1.50 Klassical Dream 11/4
                  3.00 Delta Work 6/4

1pt Double:
                  12.40 Sinoria 7/2
                  1.15 Tiger Tap Tap 11/4

Good luck

Comment

• Unfortunately, I cannot have a bet365 account as I live in the US. Not normally an issue but the 33/1 they are offering on Bay of Freedom on Sunday is way out of line with the 14/1 being offered by PP and Betfair. He has to run better, of course, but he ran with much more energy at Cheltenham last time before tiring and back to 3 miles and well in at the weights against most of these, there are probably worse e/w bets this weekend.
                    I will blog tomorrow but wanted to post in case anyone is tempted.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bayoffreedom View Post
                      Unfortunately, I cannot have a bet365 account as I live in the US. Not normally an issue but the 33/1 they are offering on Bay of Freedom on Sunday is way out of line with the 14/1 being offered by PP and Betfair. He has to run better, of course, but he ran with much more energy at Cheltenham last time before tiring and back to 3 miles and well in at the weights against most of these, there are probably worse e/w bets this weekend.
                      Obliged.

Looking forward to the blog as ever, sir.

Comment

Unfortunately, I cannot have a bet365 account as I live in the US. Not normally an issue but the 33/1 they are offering on Bay of Freedom on Sunday is way out of line with the 14/1 being offered by PP and Betfair. He has to run better, of course, but he ran with much more energy at Cheltenham last time before tiring and back to 3 miles and well in at the weights against most of these, there are probably worse e/w bets this weekend.

*cough*VPN on your phone *cough*

Comment

• Originally posted by Hurricane fly View Post
                          *cough*VPN on your phone *cough*
                          haha - less about that than where my credit cards are!

Comment

• Here's the promised blog that you have all been waiting for (well, when I say everyone, i really mean just Kev, but please feel free to read and enjoy - or, maybe, just read) http://www.cheltenhamdream.com/blog-...shwlvjislvle5b

Comment

Here's the promised blog that you have all been waiting for (well, when I say everyone, i really mean just Kev, but please feel free to read and enjoy - or, maybe, just read) http://www.cheltenhamdream.com/blog-...shwlvjislvle5b
                              Thanks for the blog BoF - great read as usual. Good luck tomorrow- hope he runs well & comes back safe & sound - all the best!

Comment

Working...
                              X