Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Weekend Racing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well done FM.

Going with a Rachel Blackmore yankee at Tramore. None of them have any obvious chance ...

Comment

• Dramalarma Lucy goes in the last at Tramore. She's the second of 3 mares having their first run around now. The first, Robin De Carlow, won last Monday and the third, Eileen O, may go to Clonmel on Friday. They are all decent but in bumpers you never know when you might run into a good one.
      Last edited by archie; 2 June 2018, 12:07 PM.

Comment

• TV darts today landed on:

2.00 Shuhood ew
        2.35 Shenanigans ew
        3.10 True Valour win
        3.40 Boom the Groom ew
        4.30 Roaring Lion and Young Rascal ew

Plus:
        Ep 5.15 Dash if Spice ew
        Wo 5.00 Protek des Flos ew

Good luck all

Comment

• Don't like anything today so just a fun bet.Every race at Epsom except the Derby.And done unnamed 2nd favs
          all doubled up with each other. So 15 x £1.00 win doubles

Comment

• Originally posted by Istabraq View Post
            TV darts today landed on:

2.00 Shuhood ew
            2.35 Shenanigans ew
            3.10 True Valour win
            3.40 Boom the Groom ew
            4.30 Roaring Lion and Young Rascal ew

Plus:
            Ep 5.15 Dash if Spice ew
            Wo 5.00 Protek des Flos ew

Good luck all
            I did Dash of Spice too Istabraq , 3-1 , and best bet of the day for me was Tanasoq at 14 -1 in the 5-15,. on course.

Comment

• Deliberately misreading the thread title... Apologies for having been so quiet post-Cheltenham. Bay of Freedom is running tomorrow so, obviously, have some thoughts: http://www.cheltenhamdream.com/blog-...rds-to-wexford

Comment

• Best of luck, Paul.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bayoffreedom View Post
                  Deliberately misreading the thread title... Apologies for having been so quiet post-Cheltenham. Bay of Freedom is running tomorrow so, obviously, have some thoughts: http://www.cheltenhamdream.com/blog-...rds-to-wexford
                  Entertaining as ever... will watch with interest from a toilet cubicle

Comment

• Good Luck Paul - the summer campaign back to Listowel has begun.

I am having a small bet on Peace News at that meeting. Gigginstown horses better as chasers angle plus trainer/jockey form.

Comment

• Yes saw B.O.F in the lineup , Good luck !.

Comment

• And i hope your heads aren't too bad after your night in Temple Bar !.

Comment

• Thanks for the best wishes everyone. You will have seen how poorly he ran; it turns out he went from no ulcers on Sunday to grade 3 ulcers on Thursday morning. I was pretty depressed yesterday and was convinced that would be end of his racing career but, after talking to the vet and Peter, we are going to give it one more shot, at the Kerry National. We will be changing a few things but, even so, we will go more in hope than expectation. You can read more here: http://www.cheltenhamdream.com/blog-...g-out-swinging

Comment

• B.o.F ., Would it not be possible to give the Gastroguard and take him to the racecourse 3 days before the race , so that your'e
                            clear to run on race day ?. ,.I presume there are stables available at the racecourse ?. In Any case , I wish you the best
                            and hope the Dream comes true .

Comment

• Yorkhill 2m3 at auteuil.
                              This is the weakest field he's ran against in a while running against an exposed bunch who out stayed him last time when he had no chance behind de bon coeur.
                              He's been on the go along time and his jumping last time out was a little tentative imo. However this is by far the best opportunity he's been given this season. This is close to his ideal trip, and the only realistic chance he's had of being in the shake up.
                              There's a fair run in at auteuil and due to his jumping preference theres every chance he will idle after he jumps the last alone to the left hand rail. As the French horses always go wide off the last bend onto the stand side. So If he is in front he might be one that looks all over the winner and ends up getting beat.

Worth a watch anyway
                              https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
                              Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

• Originally posted by BigChaang View Post
                                B.o.F ., Would it not be possible to give the Gastroguard and take him to the racecourse 3 days before the race , so that your'e
                                clear to run on race day ?. ,.I presume there are stables available at the racecourse ?. In Any case , I wish you the best
                                and hope the Dream comes true .
                                It's a very reasonable idea BC and i would not rule it out. My biggest concern, not knowing exactly what causes the ulcers, is if the change of routine for three days would cause him too much stress.

Comment

Working...
                                X