Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Weekend Racing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Probably won't affect many here , But Corals ( & lads ? ) computer system been down for three days.

Comment

• €50 accum Orlando Magic +6.5 ✅ Lakers -1.5 ✅ and Elliott’s in the first and last at Navan today

Comment

• Small bet on Keith Dalgleish's in the next.

He's made some long trips lately with one horse to Kempton, Chelmsford & Wolves which have returned winners at 28/1, 6/1, 9/2.

No good but ran well interestingly enough he has one at wolves tomorrow down 5lb first time blinkers only runner 550 mile round trip. No prices yet but I will have a go.
        Last edited by Folski; 16 December 2018, 01:37 PM.

Comment

• Will wait for declarations, but will be going in on Benatar for the Silver Cup Handicap.

Comment

• Wen’t for Agrapart in the Long Walk Hurdle today, loves the mud and had a nice start to the season at Aintree last time out, finishing 1/2 a length down on Unowhatimeanharry giving him 4lbs, Agrapart should relish the step up in trip & ground today anyway!

6/1 Bet365

Comment

• Very reserved days punting for me today... keeping the powder dry for an intense ten days from Boxing Day!

EW Trixie at Ascot on:
              Magic Saint 1.50 Ascot
              Agrapart 2.25 Ascot
              Jammin Masters 3.00 Ascot

Win Yankee on:
              Skipthescales 12.10 Newcastle
              Queenohearts 1.00 Haydock
              Better Getalong 2.05 Haydock
              Wissahickon 2.15 Lingfield

Also had two darts at the 3.35 at Ascot, with Mr Antolini (6 places) and Forecast (7 places)

Enjoy the festivities all!

Comment

• Decent ew on Minella Daddy in the Ascot 3.00, 1 win and 2 seconds from 5 visits. Bombed out last time here when fav but doesn't go well fresh, looks to have been dismissed in this at 16's, that seems like good value to me.

Comment

• Not feeling too confident today. ... L. 15. - 1. Shantung 1-00 hdk.
                  - 2. Sam spinner 2-25 asc.
                  - 3. Kimberlite candy 2-40 hdk.
                  - 4. jammin masters 3-00 asc.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrMcGoldrick View Post
                    Decent ew on Minella Daddy in the Ascot 3.00, 1 win and 2 seconds from 5 visits. Bombed out last time here when fav but doesn't go well fresh, looks to have been dismissed in this at 16's, that seems like good value to me.
                    I've gone in with them ... GL!

Comment

• Dear old Mick Fitz.
                      Re Might Bite.
                      He went through the King George from last year and the betfair chase and hand timed how long Might Bite and Thistelcrack spent in the air, and deduced it was 3/100ths of a second slower at Haydock for Might Bite.
                      He then calculated that equates to 3 seconds and 10 lengths ?

Now apart from it being hand timed and 3/100ths is probably less than the margin or error doing that.
                      It was also a different day and a different track and fences.
                      He can only compare the stats with one other horse (thistlecrack)
                      He also doesn't factor in how far the horse jumped in terms of ground going forward on each occasion.

Got to admire the effort but possibly one of the most pointless bits of research I've seen. And definitely wasted on ITV viewers.

Bless him. Made me chuckle anyway

Comment

• "One of those Day's" .. 6th,9th,4th,5th,2nd,u/s,F,5th,9th,2nd,11th,& finally 1st.. for me today

Comment

• Boxing day L.15 - 1.- Thomas Darby - kempton.-12-50.
                          2.- Topofthegame - kempton.- 1-55.
                          3.- Lakeviewlad - wetherby- 2-10.
                          4.- Native river - kempton- 3-05.
                          Good luck if your having a go ho ho , and Merry Christmas.

Comment

• And this is probably madness , but done an Accumulator too.
                            1. - Santini.
                            2. - Buveur d'air.
                            3. - Getabird.
                            4. - Footpad.
                            5. - Altior.
                            6. - Apples jade.
                            7. - Road to respect.

Comment

• Originally posted by opatcho View Post
                              I've gone in with them ... GL!
                              Definitely backed the wrong Bowen

Comment

• Doing the rounds as a 'Tip' connections keen on brother to Malone Road SHAWS BRIDGE 8/1 the last @ Down Royal on boxing day.

Few quid ew

EDIT: Probably be shorter odds if like its brother and trained by GE!

Comment

Working...
                                X