Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Weekend Racing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Running in the Cross Country tomorrow. Expectations are suitably low but there's always room to find the funny side:
    Apologies for the mildly offensive language; it’s just horse talk! Scene: Tuesday afternoon ferry crossing from Ireland to the UK. Three horses are sharing a horsebox. Two from Gordon Elliott’s yard: Bless the Wings (BTW) and Synopsis (SYN) together with Bay of Freedom (BOF) BTW: Who are you?

Comment

• Best of luck, Paul, and as always, home safe.

Comment

• Very funny B.o.f , good luck friday , Enjoy Barbados

Comment

• Had a small bet on Casablanca Mix 20/1. Beat Theatre Territory 12L, also has form with Willoughby Court. Dropped 2lbs for a narrow defeat over 3m. Back down in trip and potentially well handicapped.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bayoffreedom View Post
            Running in the Cross Country tomorrow. Expectations are suitably low but there's always room to find the funny side:
            http://www.cheltenhamdream.com/blog-...ust-horse-talk
            Best of luck BoF. Another top quality blog!

Prestbury park or Barbados........now that's a tough one!

Comment

• I've backed Mr Medic tomorrow.
              9/1 - 6 places in a 15 runner race.

Different form line from the others than ran in the BetVictor which is an angle I like.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
                I've backed Mr Medic tomorrow.
                9/1 - 6 places in a 15 runner race.

Different form line from the others than ran in the BetVictor which is an angle I like.
                One I have backed too Kev, him as well as Baron Alco (again).

Comment

• Doubled down on two tomorrow, Column Of Fire definitely needs the trip he’s got tomorrow he was outpaced last time out and I still think he’s got plenty of ability and I have my eye on the Martin Pipe as a festival target for him, Scooby knows his French imports like I know my pints of Guinness so Fret D’estruval is just purely following his intuition!

12:10 Fret D’estruval 4/1
                  13:50 Column Of Fire 7/4

Comment

• Festival of Ages and Para Mio will both take some beating at Newcastle tomorrow.
                    Flat isn't as fun but sure is easier

Will be on Ok Corral, Fret D'estruval (both in my ante post book) and Ratote Yutty (probably a trixie).

and already on Mr Medic which is the main bet of the day.

Quiet weekend for me though. Good luck all.

Comment

• Bun Doran must be a great bet tomorrow up 10 but jumped beautifully last time out

Comment

• Originally posted by Arkle View Post
                        Bun Doran must be a great bet tomorrow up 10 but jumped beautifully last time out
                        Welcome to the forum.

Big name to live up to

Comment

• Uncle loved that horse even had a stone emblem of him on his gravestone

Comment

• Not a huge fan of the racing this afternoon a lot of trappy little races.

€50 Fret D to place, Farid and Larquebuse to win 9/1
                            €20 Baron Alco
                            €20 VDF
                            €15 Fret D

Comment

• WH are 7 places in a 14 runner race, with only 1 horse shorter than 5/1 at 1/5 the odds.

Mr Medic was the one but I've gone completely scatter gun at the race now...

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
                                WH are 7 places in a 14 runner race, with only 1 horse shorter than 5/1 at 1/5 the odds.

Mr Medic was the one but I've gone completely scatter gun at the race now...
                                It's available in shop as well Kev, I think.

Full Glass and Baron Alco for me.
                                Last edited by Faugheen_Machine; 15 December 2018, 10:33 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X