Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Weekend Racing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BigChaang View Post
    It's Typical is'nt it . did'nt post my saturday bets coz theyv'e been rubbish lately.
    so today i did a L.31 - 3 wins and 2 seconds ! .
    Think I'll try that tomorrow!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Hurricane fly View Post
      Looking forward to seeing if there is anything about Kesselring, also running against a brother of Champagne Fever.

Well....there isn’t

Comment

• Could be back to rubbish betting , but here go's .L 15 sunday at Fairyhouse.
        1. Dromore Lad - 2-05.
        2. Acapella bourgeois - 2-35.
        3. Saturnas - 3-05.
        4. Close Shave - 3-35.
        Good luck all.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigChaang View Post
          Could be back to rubbish betting , but here go's .L 15 sunday at Fairyhouse.
          1. Dromore Lad - 2-05.
          2. Acapella bourgeois - 2-35.
          3. Saturnas - 3-05.
          4. Close Shave - 3-35.
          Good luck all.
          Just seen these now, good selections. I also backed Dromore Lad. Shame about Acapella, burst blood vessels apparently.

Comment

• I watched the Race at fairyhouse on sunday , Acapella did'nt look right from along way out , hope it's not a serious problem ..

I can see why your not happy Ista , I looked at the forecast myself this morning
            and i thought it was supposed to clear up around midday , then the rain came back
            Again ,. but you'd have thought they could have called it before midday.

Comment

• I am totally confused about the 'gamble' on Brain Power for the Clarence House (9/4 in places). On soft ground (on which BP has no real form) Un De Sceaux is a top class horse and, unless the forecast wind dries up the ground significantly (unlikely at this time of year), he should win well. I suspect this is a 'bookmaker's' gamble; either that or someone started the gamble knowing UDS wouldn't be running.Even in a two horse race I would want 3/1 about BP.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bayoffreedom View Post
                I am totally confused about the 'gamble' on Brain Power for the Clarence House (9/4 in places). On soft ground (on which BP has no real form) Un De Sceaux is a top class horse and, unless the forecast wind dries up the ground significantly (unlikely at this time of year), he should win well. I suspect this is a 'bookmaker's' gamble; either that or someone started the gamble knowing UDS wouldn't be running.Even in a two horse race I would want 3/1 about BP.
                I'm staggered.

I heard Tom Segal on the RP podcast saying he thinks Brain Power is top class and will trouble UDS.

BRain Power got beaten by Sceau Royal, fairly. They blamed him 'front running' - but that did him NO HARM on debut...

I don't see where this leap has come from personally.

I can see myself lining up a double on UDS and Claimantakinforgan as we speak
                Last edited by Kevloaf; 16 January 2018, 07:24 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
                  I'm staggered.

I heard Tom Segal on the RP podcast saying he thinks Brain Power is top class and will trouble UDS.
                  Tom Segal was talking nonsense the whole show this week. His quote of "Henderson thinks he'll almost win the Arkle...and if he thinks that he can almost beat UDS"

Clearly he has UDS confused with another horse!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
                    I can see myself lining up a double on UDS and Claimantakinforgan as we speak
                    Wouldn’t be surprised is Haydock gets abandoned - it was heavy on Monday & it’s hardly stopped pissin down since!

Comment

• Whatswrongwithyou 1.50 Newbury.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tenty View Post
                        Whatswrongwithyou 1.50 Newbury.
                        Good shout.

I thought they'd flip flop in the betting, same trainer but JP factor.... I thought whichever was fav, would win.

Comment

• Is Claimantakinforagan still due to run st Haydock on Saturday- it’s out to 6/4 with Sky - still 4/7 with PP?

Comment

• Cadmium has his first start over fences at Navan tomorrow. Likely to come on for the race but we hope for a good run.

Comment

• Originally posted by archie View Post
                              Cadmium has his first start over fences at Navan tomorrow. Likely to come on for the race but we hope for a good run.
                              Not many races where a trainer has the first 4 in the market!

Best of luck as ever....

Comment

• Cheers Kev. We'd like to think he's the best of the four but he's been off for a long time.

Comment

Working...
                                X