Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Weekend Racing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 6 Mullins favs at Naas tomorrow.

Like them all. Backing none of them

Comment

• Originally posted by Faugheen_Machine View Post
      Siruh Du Lac is a horse that I still think has a load of improvement in him. This might sound a bit wild, but I think he could also be a player in the Ryanair. Granted, it needs a bit of imagination to see it but I've rarely seen a horse jump round Cheltenham as well as he does.
      Agree FM, I’ve backed him for the Bet Victor next week. He has 150 rating, and a win would lift him one step closer to being a Ryanair horse.
      "Journeys to Glory, breathing in his head".

Comment

• Riders onthe Storm is off interest today. Certain he's well handicapped at the moment and first run for NTD.

Also backed Give me a copper at Wincanton.

Comment

• Just thought campeador looks a bit of value today 28-1 5 places whill for some place money and poker school at wincanton.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
            When 365 give the extra places in all the less than 8 runner races tomorrow I can see myself puttiong on a Nicholls E/W multiple

Danse Idol, If You Say Run, Grand Sancy and Present Man probably.... if the "3 places" are still reasonable.
            They're not reasonable.

Comment

• Top Notch looks a big price getting weight today, they got him all wrong last season messing around with putting him up in trip and sending him over hurdles but back at 2m4 I fancy him today
              Last edited by luisgarciaisgod; 9 November 2019, 09:36 AM.

Comment

• L.31 - 1- Present Value - 12-20 aint.
                2- Fiddlerontheroof - 12-40 wctn.
                3- reserve tank - 2-25 wctn.
                4- Just a sting - 3-35 wctn.
                5- Fast buck - 12-35 navan - sunday.
                good luck all.

Comment

• I'm not convinced the pair of odds on shots (Fusil Raffles and Reserve Tank) will win today, taken a flyer thieving some each way/place value.

Aintree
                  1.30 Charmant 7/2 ew
                  2.05 The Russian Doyen 11/2 ew
                  2.40 Potters Corner 28/1 ew

Wincanton
                  1.50 Midnightreferendum 8/1 ew
                  2.25 Solomon Gret 9/1 ew and 2/3 places
                  3.00 Christopher Wood 15/8 2 places
                  3.35 The Young Master 15/2 ew
                  4.10 Written in the Sand 15/2 ew

Good luck all

Comment

• COMMANCHE RED ew 14/1

Reserve Tank looks worth taking on for the out of form Tizzards. Nicholls has a good record in the race but his mare IF YOU SAY RUN is probably vulnerable here. Looks a good chance for COMMANCHE RED who ran well over an unsuitably short trip at a speed track when in need of the run. Should be capable of lot better today now fitter and the step up in trip will suit. His best hurdles form and only win came at Wincanton so the tracks a bonus. Was 6th of 20 in Aintrees grade 2 festival bumper in 2018 and probably has a better chance today than his price suggests. Should go close.

Comment

• Good call mate - thank you

Comment

Riders onthe Storm is off interest today. Certain he's well handicapped at the moment and first run for NTD.

On the beer already after that!

Comment

• Well done FM

Even a broken clock....

Comment

On the beer already after that!
                            I backed those two, although had bigger bet on cepage.
                            enjoy..
                            Riders on the storm, and that race, looked potentially strong too and could see either first or second doing a lot better going forward.
                            Just not a fan of twiston davies (he annoys me a bit)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
                              Well done FM

Even a broken clock....
                              Correct, I get lucky once in a while

Comment

Riders onthe Storm is off interest today. Certain he's well handicapped at the moment and first run for NTD.

Your'e the Daddy F_M !!!! , Riders looked like he could have gone round again !! . impressive.

Comment

Working...
                                X