Page 125 of 125 FirstFirst ... 2575115123124125
Results 1,241 to 1,246 of 1246

Thread: Weekend Racing

Quote Originally Posted by ryanh97 View Post
    Can a non-British person win SPOTY? I thought it was British only and there was another award for non-British?
    Yeah, they can.

A bit like a Young Player could win Footballer of the Year despite also being eligible for Young Player of the Year.

Rare though

Quote Originally Posted by Faugheen_Machine View Post
    Not racing but I found a bet - Jofra Archer for SPOTY. If England win the ashes he'll be the main reason for it imo.

England 9/2 for the ashes, or Archer 50/1 for SPOTY.

He is box office and I think the Aussies will be having a few sleepless nights after the going over he gave to Smith today.
    You could have a serious runner here FM.
    Massive momentum shift with Smith being out and if England go on to turn this around and Archer bags 25 poles he is a definite runner...

Quote Originally Posted by Istabraq View Post
    You could have a serious runner here FM.
    Massive momentum shift with Smith being out and if England go on to turn this around and Archer bags 25 poles he is a definite runner...
    I was just checking and the price is into single figures. Got a decent bet on at 50's ew but followed it with some 33's and 25's. Just need the batsmen to pull their fingers out..... Preferably not Stokes

In a non world cup/euros/Olympic year the obvious candidates are golfers who win majors and F1 drivers, I think there’s a real chance people are bored with Hamilton and F1 winning.
    Joffra a big runner....

Quote Originally Posted by Istabraq View Post
    In a non world cup/euros/Olympic year the obvious candidates are golfers who win majors and F1 drivers, I think there’s a real chance people are bored with Hamilton and F1 winning.
    Joffra a big runner....
    He is a likeable character too, who doesn't appear to take himself too seriously.
    I'm going to the Old Trafford test in a couple of weeks and I think I'd rather watch him bowl than England bat.

Top Amateur
    Quote Originally Posted by Faugheen_Machine View Post
    He is a likeable character too, who doesn't appear to take himself too seriously.
    I'm going to the Old Trafford test in a couple of weeks and I think I'd rather watch him bowl than England bat.
    I have 2pts on Archer to be man of the match in this test at 9/1 so hopefully that should be in now. Wish I had a piece of your 50s though FM