Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20282930

Thread: Weekend Racing

Hendo hasn't ever won the Greatwood.... odd stat!

Added Diable de Sivola in the handicap hurdle on Saturday at 11/1 ew. He ran race a great race in the Fred Winter having suffered trouble in running, before running on to finish 5th.

Nick Williams gave him a run at Fontwell in early October and Lizzie Kelly never put him in the race, once again he ran on after the last to finish second.

The step up in trip will help, and with race fitness assured, I think he's a decent bet for Saturday.

If anyone has anything on their shortlist or in the tracker that is running at Uttoxeter on Saturday then don't hesitate to come forward ..... localish track and a friend invited me off guard and I said yes without remembering what else was happening

RP on Potts' horses this weekend..... https://www.racingpost.com/news/nove...s-death/308709

Quote Originally Posted by Kevloaf View Post
    If anyone has anything on their shortlist or in the tracker that is running at Uttoxeter on Saturday then don't hesitate to come forward ..... localish track and a friend invited me off guard and I said yes without remembering what else was happening
    Nothing for Uttoxeter unfortunately Kev, but I'm off to Lingfield, of all places, yes, flat racing, now the jump season has started, whose bright idea was that....

Off to Ascot Saturday - hopefully Defi makes an appearance

Haydock for me this weekend. Might need a snorkel at this rate.