Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Weekend Racing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There's only one place he's going next year, and it isn't the racecourse unfortunately.

Comment

• very disappointing was Caravaggio , doesn't seem to handle the stalls well, but Fair play to Harry angel,
      who absolutely hosed up the track .

Comment

• Anyone playing tomorrow ?
        The Rasen stage their biggest day of the year with two valuable races.
        The 2.10 is as competitive as ever but one stands out to me, Ian Williams' Kapstadt.
        Winner on the level a short while back he brings guaranteed fitness to the race, he's down 3lb from the rating allocated to him in the County and I think Williams felt he had a decent chance in that but it never panned out.
        132 is a rating he can take advantage of and at 6/1 I think he's a decent bet tomorrow.

The 3.20 Summer Chase looks tricky, I like the look of is Viens Chercer, spookily also off a rating of 132.
        Brian Ellisons 6yo originally, a winner on quick ground, gets to run off his lowest ever UK rating and having had a stretch in the trial for this following a five month break he should be spot on.
        12/1 looks a nice price....
        Last edited by Istabraq; 21 July 2017, 08:08 PM.

Comment

• Just wanted everyone to know Bay of Freedom is running at Tipperary on Sunday. It's over hurdles so not too optimistic but certainly think he has half a chance. The Racing Post forecast price of 4/1 is too short but most others of 14/1 or 16/1 are way too big; particularly when you consider that one horse, shorter in the betting,is engaged tomorrow. For a little more reflection and context take a look at the blog: http://www.cheltenhamdream.com/blog-diary/

Comment

• Did'nt have time to post this earlier today ,,, but . my L. 15 was 1. What about carlo - 2-25 nby
            2. Magical memory - 3-00 nby
            3. Alcala -3-20 m. rsn
            4. Whatzdjazz -3-55 m. rsn
            and guess what .... They all won !!!!!!!.

Comment

• Brilliant, well done BC!

Comment

• Thanks Kev , it's nice to get a result now and then .

Comment

• Very nice BC - a great effort and at nice prices too!

For the first Saturday in a long time, I didn't have a bet on the horses today.

Comment

• Weekend's here already ... All at Ascot Saturday.
                    1. Dance diva - 1-50
                    2. Century dream - 2-25
                    3. Makzeem - 3-00
                    4. Desert encounter 3-35
                    5. Atkinson grimshaw 5-20 good luck if your'e playing.

Comment

• Two bets for me today, both in the same race. Neither are hugely original selections but i suspect both are very well handicapped.

Flaming Spear 11/1
                      Fastnet Tempest 7/1

Comment

• Super Saturday !!!. .. Ryan Moore L.31 at goodwood . enough said , had the L.15 yest, 3/ 4 , not bad.
                        Lucky 15 today is .. 1. Scorching heat - 1-50
                        2. Blakeney point - 2-25
                        3. Donjuan triumphant - 3-35
                        4. Amazing rock - 4-10 . GOOD LUCK !!.

Comment

• Also Done a couple in the the 1-50 , Lightning charlie, and Manshood . about 14- 1 each.

Comment

• not overly confident today ,. L.15 1. Mount logan - 2-30 h/dock
                            2. Sea of grace - 3-35 h/dock
                            3. Dance diva - 3-40 n/mkt
                            4. Mystic theatre - 6-00 K/beggan

Comment

• I know he's fav but I can't have Librisa Breeze beat tomorrow. Heading to York on Wednesday and Thursday so could do with some money in the betting accounts.

Comment

• Yeah agree FM, 13/8 looks OK.
                                Had my conkers on him at Goodwood but traffic problems ended hope there.

Quite llike the look of Pipers Note in the sprint at Ripon, 12/1...

Good luck to all who play

Comment

Working...
                                X