Page 59 of 59 FirstFirst ... 949575859

Thread: Weekend Racing

Placed a double on Debece, Silver Streak last night.... woken up this morning to see Andy Holding has tipped both which is a positive .....

I've then added the lucky 15 below because as well as Paul Kealy liking Lincoln Rocks on the RP podcast, Andy Holding and Hugh Taylor have tipped it this morning... with Hugh Taylor going 2 pts win ...

1784/1 Lucky 15 on (betway)

2:00 Haydock - Debece
    3.10 Haydock - Silver Streak
    3.20 Curragh - Primo Uomo
    3.40 Lingfield - Lincoln Rocks

At a wedding today, leaving early to host a eurovision drinking/gambling party I imagine this post will lose me plenty of credibility

L15 Robbie powers 3 for Tizzard and Ravens Tower in last

I know Scooby has previously sung De Bon Coeur praises as the best filly in training is entered in the 3m hurdle At Auteuil alongside a string of Mullins horse, not least Yorkhill and intriguingly to me Killutagh Vic

Quote Originally Posted by Hurricane fly View Post
    I know Scooby has previously sung De Bon Coeur praises as the best filly in training is entered in the 3m hurdle At Auteuil alongside a string of Mullins horse, not least Yorkhill and intriguingly to me Killutagh Vic
    That'll be interesting. When is it? On Saturday I see a lot of the Mullins 4yo's are out again... Mr Adjudicator, Mssasa, Saglway ... and another scooby mentioned Pesk Ebrel (but he's a 33/1 shot)

M3:55 on sunday after the grande-steeple chase that Djakadam is entered in

Also De Bon Couer lost for the first time last time out to a Munir/Souede horse Alex de Larredya who is also in the race against

Quote Originally Posted by Hurricane fly View Post
    M3:55 on sunday after the grande-steeple chase that Djakadam is entered in

Also De Bon Couer lost for the first time last time out to a Munir/Souede horse Alex de Larredya who is also in the race against
    Scooby isn't active at the moment ... so I will wait until he's back to highlight those claims in the mares thread that he made about De Bon Couer - Joking of course, come back scooby and to be fair, I haven't even seen the race...

I would very rarely bet on French racing, even when its a high profile horse like Djakadam. I find it too much of an unknown still - for example, Mr Adjudicator is 2nd fav to a horse at 7/4 that I am not familar with. However, I will be watching with interest. In general though, I find anything after Cheltenham as 'form' a lot less credible that I would at Cheltenham, which isn't ground breaking but definitely the way my mind works.

As for the weekend, it'll be a very low stakes one for me this weekend. I'm going to Chester next Saturday which won't be the highest profile meeting and I'll boost my stakes for that by holding off this weekend.

Will have a multiple tomorrow but that'll be it. A little annoyed I missed Koditime today, I really fancied that and was too busy at work to play! *Aftertiming on NOT having a bet is pretty low isn't it*

Tis Saturday ..... L.31. - 1. - Eqtidaar - 1-50 nby.
    - 2. - Second step - 2-25 nby.
    - 3. - Purser - 2-40 nmkt.
    - 4. - Addeybb - 3-40 nby.
    - 5. - Southern france - 4-10 nvn.
    good luck and have some winners Lad's and lasses.

Yankee for interest
    Juliet Capulet, Nb 1.50
    Masaarr, Nb 3.00
    Addeybb, Nb 3.40
    Yafta, Nm 3.15
    EW acca to give a nice boost when they all win too

Todays darts landed here:

Newb.
    1.50 Cardsharp
    3.00 Communique
    3.40 Beat the Bank and Zabeel Prince

Newm.