Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Weekend Racing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That’s a kicking I’m happy to sleep off and forget.....I had a beast today. Some shocking results and a timely reminder why I give summer hurdles & chasing a wide berth, got wiped out today betting on 2 year old races I have no interest in and fair weather NH horses that race in the summer because they’re not tough enough to run in the wind & rain

Comment

• I feel your pain T.K.P. , i had the 25-1 winner of the 2-10 at market rasen pencilled in , only to have my head turned.
      by the " expert's" - r.post etc and change it for the " sexy " Skelton horse..

Comment

• Sunday's L.31.
        1.- Velvet revolution - 2-05 n.abbot. 2nd.
        2.- Sporting boy - 3-00 stratford. u/p.
        3.- El astronaute - 3-10 curragh. 2nd.
        4.- Put the kettle on - 3-20 tipperary. 1st.
        5.- Move swiftly - 3-45 curragh. n/r.
        good Luck....
        Last edited by BigChaang; 21 July 2019, 05:41 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Luke View Post
          Saturday

2.10 MR - Chef De Troupe 9/1
          3.20 MR - Casablanca Mix 11/1
          1.50 NWB - First Nation 5/1
          3.00 NWB - Khaadem 7/1
          2.40 NWM - Sparkle Roll 9/4
          Just the one winner yesterday at 11/1.

3.10 Curragh - Soldiers Call 2/1
          5.30 Curragh - Il Paradiso 11/4

Comment

• It's an opportunity to take Enable on today imo, as I have a feeling she might bounce.

Crystal Ocean at 7/2 is going to be my main bet of the day, also doubled with Summer Romance.
            Last edited by Faugheen_Machine; 27 July 2019, 05:37 AM.

Comment

• I'm going to Chester Races today for a friends birthday

Probably the worst meeting of the day

I was pretty close to blown away by Summer Romance last time, so she'll go into every bet slip today and if she loses I'll have had a bad day!

...and F_M - every time she runs people think it's a chance to take Enable on... that group 2 no hoper Crystal Overated won't be getting his head infront

I jest, won't be backing either... but I hope Enable wins en-route to another Arc

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
                I'm going to Chester Races today for a friends birthday

Probably the worst meeting of the day

I was pretty close to blown away by Summer Romance last time, so she'll go into every bet slip today and if she loses I'll have had a bad day!

...and F_M - every time she runs people think it's a chance to take Enable on... that group 2 no hoper Crystal Overated won't be getting his head infront

I jest, won't be backing either... but I hope Enable wins en-route to another Arc
                Loved Summer Romance lto too. I watched it in a bar in Cyprus and couldn't get on my online accounts to take the big prices for the 1000G straight after the race

My mate has a share in a horse with Richard Hannon and has been told that his horse in the first at Chester is expected to go well. It isn't the best of cards but I'm sure you'll find plenty of being opportunities around the country.

Enjoy your day Kev

Comment

• Had decent bets on...
                  Crystal Ocean 4-1
                  Flying Pursuit 10-1 (has to have been laid out for this and ground come for him)
                  Get Knotted 4-1 (as above)
                  had double on both as they must be very keen to win these races.
                  Also had Addeyb 9-2

Not felt as confident for the first three races of a meeting outside of cheltenham for years (think we know whats going to happen)
                  had savers on ..

starlight romance 14-1
                  camacho chief 11s, golden appollo 12s

Comment

• Originally posted by quevega View Post
                    Had decent bets on...
                    Crystal Ocean 4-1
                    Flying Pursuit 10-1 (has to have been laid out for this and ground come for him)
                    Get Knotted 4-1 (as above)
                    had double on both as they must be very keen to win these races.
                    Also had Addeyb 9-2

Not felt as confident for the first three races of a meeting outside of cheltenham for years (think we know whats going to happen)
                    had savers on ..

starlight romance 14-1
                    camacho chief 11s, golden appollo 12s
                    Nice price on Flying Pursuit Q. I've backed him for this the last two years but missed the price this time around

Comment

• I wish I was aware of Hugh Taylor’s was at Ascot to watch his horse Raising Sand before the start of the 3pm at Ascot, I would have lumped in more. Well over due a win after a few good runs at Ascot and got the job done today

Comment

• Originally posted by The King Pimm View Post
                        I wish I was aware of Hugh Taylor’s was at Ascot to watch his horse Raising Sand before the start of the 3pm at Ascot, I would have lumped in more. Well over due a win after a few good runs at Ascot and got the job done today
                        Owner goes to watch own horse... must have been a good thing

Comment

• I had Flashcard - ascot, Enable -ascot ,Al dabaran -ascot , Elarqam - york , .
                          All in different L.15.s

Comment

• Summer Romance was pants.

Chester races was pants.

Was looking forward to Uttoxeter races today with a few familar names like Pingshou and Asockastar - and it's been called off. Pants.

Comment

• That’s madness Uttoexeter has been called off, it’s glorious sunshine where I am in South Wales and the ground is rock hard!! The British summer my arse

Comment

• Is there normally a thread for Glorious Goodwood??

Comment

Working...
                                X