Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

2017 Fred Winter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ryanh97 View Post
    Anyone got any striking fancies for this?
    My shortlist is Long Call, Rainbow Catching and Devin Bere

Comment

I have no idea for this, just cannot pick one

Comment

Originally posted by ryanh97 View Post
        I have no idea for this, just cannot pick one
        I feel your pain!

I love trends though and the legend that is Bryan Gault makes this sooo much easier - my favourite stat ever, "11 of the 12 winners had the letter 'A' in the first three letters of their first name or as the first letter of their second name, should they have a second name."

Using that along with 11 of the last 12 winners were rated between 124 - 133...SORTED...I think

Comment

Originally posted by Hughz123 View Post
          I feel your pain!

I love trends though and the legend that is Bryan Gault makes this sooo much easier - my favourite stat ever, "11 of the 12 winners had the letter 'A' in the first three letters of their first name or as the first letter of their second name, should they have a second name."

Using that along with 11 of the last 12 winners were rated between 124 - 133...SORTED...I think
          Dreamcatching?

Comment

That's who I backed

I saw someone tip the winner at 33s but couldn't see it myself just like I couldn't see Cause of Causes!

Comment

I think this and the novices handicap chase are becoming races to avoid - just stick a pin in it

Comment

Working...
              X