Page 3 of 31 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: 2017 Bumper

Managed to top up on Carter Mckay at 25's. Saw he was meant to run today but pulled out today. Hope he has his first run soon.
    Last edited by Liam301287; 12-18-2016 at 11:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Liam301287 View Post
    Managed to top up on Carter Mckay at 25's. Saw he was meant to run today but pulled out today. Hope he has his first run soon.
    What makes you keen on this horse Liam.... .seems to have slipped under my radar completely and I've only seen him mentioned on here?

Being mentioned in a few books at start of the season one to keep an eye on another of Mullins. Just being waiting to make an appearance.

A couple of bumper possibles

Decided to join the fray having read your festival posts for a couple of years now.

Check out Western Ryder & Infinite Sun. Western Ryder won a bumper at Ascot on friday impressively. He just failed to give 7lbs to Infinite Sun in his previous race going down by a short head. Infinite Sun hasn't been out since, but Paddy Brennan said that he hadn't sat on a better bumper for some years. Ive Backed WR @33s because i fancy his owners (westwood,chandler, et al) will quite fancy a runner at the festival.

Decided to join the fray having been a lurker for a couple of years.

A couple of bumpers for the notebook. Western Ryder & Infinite Sun.
    WR won a bumper at Ascot on friday impressively. He got touched off in his previous bumper by Infinite Sun by a head, giving 7lbs.
    Ive backed WR @33s as i think his owners (westwood,chandler) will want a live runner at the festival.

Carter Mckay, got a good mention from Paddy Mullins in the Racing Post Xmas preview podcast too so lets hope he impresses tomorrow (later on today technically)

How did he run today guys? Missed the race had few family members round.

I thought he was going to get beat with about a furlong to go but battled to win by a couple of length. I was really impressed with the Leopardstown bumper winner yesterday and have took the 16/1. I'm surprised he's available at that price given connections.

Will keep an eye out on yesterday with the bumper winner as well. There was some cracking races yesterday really enjoyed them.

Willie said Carter Mckay will go to a winners bumper and see how he fares to see if he goes to Cheltenham.... so hopefully an improved performance next time.