Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

2017 Triumph Hurdle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It was probably almost a certainty anyway, but Richard Johnson has now been confirmed as the jockey to ride Defi Du Seuil now.

Comment

Originally posted by ComplyOrDie View Post
      It was probably almost a certainty anyway, but Richard Johnson has now been confirmed as the jockey to ride Defi Du Seuil now.
      Very happy with that

Comment

Very happy with RJ. Hold him up for a bit and then let him loose and bring it home RJ

Comment

Ive heard there has been a good word for Charli Parcs today for this race. They think he is better than DDS!

Could he ruin everyones acca's and do the bookies a favour?

Comment

For me, if you like Charli Parcs then you should really be backing Master Blueyes - he had Charli Parcs beat and off the bridle before he fell. That's what I saw anyway. And he was a well rated flat horse, which bodes well for this one. He's my big bet for this.

Comment

If Charli Parcs wins the triumph Ill give up.

My racingblogger moment (unlikely).

Comment

Originally posted by Old Vic View Post
                If Charli Parcs wins the triumph Ill give up.

My racingblogger moment (unlikely).
                The RacingBlogger is comedy gold - i hope he doesn't put Altior up in the Arkle if he's back tweeting before Cheltenham.

Comment

Originally posted by Faugheen_Machine View Post
                  The RacingBlogger is comedy gold - i hope he doesn't put Altior up in the Arkle if he's back tweeting before Cheltenham.
                  You just know his mortgage is already on the Altior/Douvan double..

Comment

Can anyone shed any light on whether Merie Devie runs in this?

I'd heard she had been pulled but she was trading on Betfair at regular odds when I glanced over?

Comment

• Merie Devie out

Comment

• Superb performance from Defi. been there done it, and did it again. I feel vindicated as i said she would jump better with some cover in a big field. And didn't she jump well. Hosed up.

Comment

• Hosed up, looks good for next year

Comment

• Any word on where DDS is likely to go? Chasing?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
                              Any word on where DDS is likely to go? Chasing?
                              Hobbs said hes unsure. Could well keep him hurdling

Comment

• Latest on DDS was Hobbs saying they haven't discussed it yet but he thinks probably be aimed at the Champion Hurdle.

I'm automatically against him for it. I'm not big on trends, but being a 5YO puts me off, despite there being Katchit and the other one that won fairly recently. 8/1 is a horrible price to me ... price will only be going one way though!

Comment

Working...
                                X