Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Supreme Novices 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looks like he's a goner if the exchanges are anything to go by.

Comment

• Originally posted by Faugheen_Machine View Post
      Looks like he's a goner if the exchanges are anything to go by.
      Last year we were cursing WM and RR for not being honest with targets. This year we should thank them for inflating the market prices.

Comment

• If true, this is insane! What is going on in Closutton?

Comment

• Strange cos he went out to 11+ and now back into 7.

Comment

• Comment

• Looks like the 4yo stat is well and truly in place.

Comment

• Another one bites the dust in the Supreme with Charli Parcs...

Can we just skip the Supreme this year and get straight to Altior in the Arkle please

Comment

• Gees I have nothing left in supreme.

Charli parcs
                  Crack mome
                  Jenkins

Any worthwhile bets left in Supreme or save for day now?

Comment

• I'd recommend waiting until the day.

Jenkins, Melon and Charli Parcs have been my bets. An absolute disaster of a race for me ante post.

Comment

• Originally posted by horseflyuk View Post
                      Gees I have nothing left in supreme.

Charli parcs
                      Crack mome
                      Jenkins

Any worthwhile bets left in Supreme or save for day now?
                      I wouldn't write Crack Mome off yet. Any Second Now goes tomorrow so will hopefully boost the form. Still a big price IMO.

Comment

• really surprised Move with the times is still available at 16/1. I'd risk the NRNB concession for this if I weren't already on. You'd have to fancy it to turn the form round with ballyandy off levels? Much less experienced when they both met and was still running green after the last all the way to the line in the betfair. Had excuses in the trial behind Moon Racer too when I think he could have ran second without the hampering and then being carried left. That would have been seen as a mighty effort at the time close to moon racer.

Think it's one of the stand out each ways in the festival on the back of a race (betfair) which must be up there with anything to churn out festival winners and places, especially when JP puts a novice in there. It's usually a smart one.

Comment

• Jenkins, Lough Derg Spirit, Crack Mome and Charli Parcs (any race) are the casualties for me in this, might still have 2 runners in there but hardly going in there with confidence with both bigger prices than when I backed them!

Certainly wouldn't put you off that bet ben on movewiththetimes especially each way and i'd echo everything you said there really. Hasn't got much to find with the 2nd fav Moon Racer on form. Pretty sure he was AP's horse to follow for the year too

Comment

• Went through all the trends on Gaultstats for this and was left with only 3 based on trends. Lough Dearg Spirit, Solighoster and Lets Dance.
                            Im now starting to wonder if they will let LD take a chance in this? Something to ponder

Comment

• Call me crazy but i have talked myself into Lets Dance at 14s. Now before you do call me crazy heres my logic, Ricci doesnt really have a fancied runner (Presuming Senewalk is out) and this is his race that he has dominated in for a few years(except Altiors performance) but he has always had fancied runners in it. and this year he doesnt except Lets Dance.
                              Now i know there are other targets (mares wont be one now and cant see her running in the neptune) So logically it will be here or AB and at 14s willing to take a non risk bet if she doesnt turn up here.

Ok you can now call me crazy

Comment

• If Mullins trained Ballyandy he would be odds on now

Comment

Working...
                                X