Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Supreme Novices 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I would of thought LDS may be stepped up to the Neptune.. Looked a bit more of a stayer, although Nicky doesn't mind running a few in the supreme.. This race is wide open and I can't see the waters becoming any clearer.. With a few of Mullins battalion yet to show I think there is lots of value to be had here.. Wouldn't write peace news off just yet either

Comment

• No 'proper' bookie better than 16s for Crack Mome now... wish I could remember who tipped him up as one to follow this season.

Any news on Fulham Road?

Comment

• I suspect Crack Mome has been working all over the horses that ran in the Royal bond but just trying to join the dots!

Comment

• Has there been any quotes from connections/the yard on Crack Mome yet?

Comment

• Not that I've seen. Bit of blue for Melon today... In to 12 with Boyle and then some of the smaller bookies. 14s generally available.

Definitely a chance people are backing the ones we haven't seen because they expect the conveyor belt of Supreme winners from the yard to have one right at the top of the market.... playing a numbers game...?

Comment

• I think Crack Mome will have to of been showing a good level at home to get the support it has last 3-4 days

Comment

• Crack Mome form not exactly been boosted by Canelie, 2nd and 6th in its two races so far in Ireland, but will watch with interest when CM runs

Comment

• Yes fair enough, but the race was May 2015, obviously youd like to see horses in behind winning, but a 3 runner race over 18 months ago and he earned in running comments of
                  "Took keen hold, held up in touch, chased leader before halfway, close 3rd and pushed along 2 1/2f out, ridden to lead 1 1/2f out, stayed on final furlong, drew clear last half furlong"

The fact that he's been beaten twice since isnt too damaging to Crack mome going forward. I see hes in at Navan on Saturday as well, looking forward to seeing him out, hopefully.

Comment

• I'd rather see him out on the Saturday... I want a big-hype, demolition job... there isn't a strong irish challenger yet and one of the great things about the supreme is having NO idea which form is better until they all meet

Comment

• I have gone on (only 0.5pt) on Crack Mome at 16's so i'm hoping your optimism is well founded I have to admit he's my first bet that has been placed purely on hype with little substance. I remember him being mentioned in the Final Flight book this year and opening up at 50's. I talked myself out of a little bet then so feel a little silly taking the 16's now but he is probably the horse I have heard the most mentions (from people i'd take notice from) out of all the Willie novices.

Not confirmed yet whether he'll definitely run but Lough Derg Spirit is entered up in the last race at Cheltenham this Friday too

Comment

• Hoping for a big performance tomorrow from Crack Mome. Have 33s and 30s on the exchanges and a win bet at 25s with 365.
                        Have Jenkins at 20s. If Crack Mome is impressive tomorrow i'll be happy with my lot.

Comment

• I'm disappointed I missed the 50s.
                          I need to note down all 'tips'and where they come from because I know I've seen this.... even if it loses or flips I should still have that info.

Does anyone keep track of who tips what?

Comment

• It's difficult kev because when horses like crack mome, senewalk, riven light, melon etc are getting good reviews it's pointless backing them all as you'll have no idea A, if they are all any good or B, what race they will go for.. I love a good hype job and I'll brag all day long about the 50s I got on MIN last year.. But I had a big bet on senewalk this year and look where that's got me! I think all in all its better to look with your eyes rather than your ears, at least if the worse wins then you can pat yourself on the back and say it was your call to place the bet..

Comment

• Crack Mome was featured in the Final Flight book, thats the only place ive seen it. Fingers crossed he wins easily coz on paper he would need to be if hes a Supreme horse this looks a very soft race.
                              Could be a cracker tomorrow at Chelt though depending on the declarations.

Comment

• What was Crack Mome like.... can't see it until later on! Looks like generally cut to 12s? Can't have been mega impressive?!

Comment

Working...
                                X