Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Supreme Novices 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KSS have you heard that Crack Mome is running this weekend cant see any entries, no racing in Ireland start of the week so wonder if it will be the following week

Comment

• he was entered Saturday, must have been withdrawn

Comment

• Originally posted by KingSprinterSacre View Post
        he was entered Saturday, must have been withdrawn
        Becoming a theme this season so far with Mullins runners sadly

Comment

• I expect Riven Light to win tomorrow and become the new Ricci Supreme "hype horse" after Senewalk disappointed.

Here was his last win in France for anyone interested:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/r_Rr7ID8E84" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• Im really looking forward to seeing Crack Mome, its about time Wylie had a top horse to go to war with in the Supreme, he must be one of the most humble honest owners in the game, a trainers dream, what a class act.

Comment

• Wylie definitely comes across as a great guy. Really enjoyed listening to him last season on the Final Furlong podcast and looking forward to him being on in 2 weeks time. Hopefully he'll have some good words to say about Crack Mome

Comment

• Riven Light got hammered in the betting and it seems to have had no effect on the ante-post markets? Friend of mine suggested Neptune and PP have gone 20s for that.... ?

Comment

• Crack mome entered for debut next thursday

Comment

• Think willie is starting to hit top gear now, crack mome one to look forward to but if peace news wins well tomorrow I have a funny feeling we will have a new supreme favourite

Comment

• Agree cwright, its a quick enough turn around for him, it didnt look a soft maiden he won and to go into a grade 1 after only 2 weeks off wont be easy, but if he wins will be pushing fav. Ive a feeling Crack Mome might be Willies number this year but no money for him so maybe not, but hopefully we will get to see what hes made of on Thursday.

Comment

• Bit of blue on oddschecker for Crack Mome... 25 still avail but cut to 20's in a few places

Comment

• Why do we think this is?

Entered up later this week so wonder if people are chancing that he'll be the Mullins supreme horse after the Senewalk flop. He was 50/1 a few weeks ago so steadily being backed.

Comment

• Probably... probably isn't taking a lot of money though?

I did think Crack Mome was one to look out for this season but he was left out of virtually all stable tours etc .... I've had his name down for ages and haven't backed yet. Not sure what to do!

Comment

• I think people are slightly scrambling to get on

The last few years there's been a clear fav to get on for the race early on in the season (Mullins and Ireland especially). With some of Mullins flopping and Peace News falling today the Irish challengers right now are lacking.

Personally I think people are jumping from one hype horse to the other in this race with Crack Mome the next unraced 'good thing' (though i'm excited to see him)

Heck even Jenkins for all he looked to have a great engine jumped pretty bad.

Still haven't seen anything as impressive as Lough Derg Spirit for me

Comment

• After today I've topped up on Jenkins.

LDS has jumped the best of any novice but not sure he has the class of Jenkins.

Any word on Melon? He's another Mullins horse that was highly touted early in the season.

Comment

Working...
                                X