Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Supreme Novices 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I really fancy Bunk off early to win this one. I think at 11/2 the odds are only going to shorten for this horse before tomorrow
    Last edited by Old Vic; 13 March 2017, 08:55 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Seemorebusiness View Post
      The prominent bloodstock guy (totally forgotten his name..) at the OLBG preview night was upbeat on Mohayeed's chances as well, said he was a really good flat horse (something like 5th in the Irish Guineas?) who has really taken to hurdles and is improving buckets. Maybe another lively outsider..?
      Tom Malone

Comment

• Originally posted by mayo View Post
        Moonracer - Supreme
        Ballyandy - Neptune

Easy

Lands the huge Kevloaf double posted up in Sept, the forum goes wild

Comment

• Ballyandy wins now doesnt he ? No value but my idea of the winner.

Comment

• Originally posted by Old Vic View Post
            Ballyandy wins now doesnt he ? No value but my idea of the winner.
            I've reluctantly decided that myself to the legion of non-racing fans that are asking me what wins each race tomorrow...

Best form in UK is the Moon Racer / Ballyandy / MWTT form.... Only Ballyandy left, and the Irish can't be all that based on the shortest being the once raced maiden.... boring, wouldn't like to back myself but can't see how i'd convince myself to back anything else other than a wilf go at Pingshou at 50s!

Comment

• Melon is around 3/1 yet you can get pretty much evens for him to place on exchanges... 30mins ago you could get 2.04...

Matter of he either wins or bombs out?!

Comment

• Wikipedia had the result up earlier for tomorrow:

1st. Melon
                2nd. Beyond Conceit
                3rd. Ballyandy

Gotta be worth a couple of quid tricast at 226

Comment

• Wow! That was impressive!!!

Comment

• Did he even get a mention on this thread ...

Comment

• Originally posted by Old Vic View Post
                      Did he even get a mention on this thread ...
                      I saw someone tip it on Facebook earlier I just ignored it. Very happy for Jack Kennedy

Comment

• Originally posted by ryanh97 View Post
                        I saw someone tip it on Facebook earlier I just ignored it. Very happy for Jack Kennedy
                        Absolutely.

Comment

• 94 pages and I didn't even know he was running ha ha.

Comment

• I had 0.5pts on Labaik at 40/1. Was a great start to the festival for me

Comment

• Originally posted by Mills182 View Post
                              I had 0.5pts on Labaik at 40/1. Was a great start to the festival for me
                              Jamie Codd was one who talked him up at the previews.

Comment

• Originally posted by mayo View Post
                                Jamie Codd was one who talked him up at the previews.
                                This result will haunt me for a while. Was truly sickened and couldn't enjoy the rest of the day. Watched that final furlong preview, read numerous comments about him and hovered over 50s a few days ago and didn't pull the trigger because hes been acting the eejit the last 3 times not wanting to race. Sickest I've felt in a long time.
                                Well done to the backers.

Comment

Working...
                                X