Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Thursday Card

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Through the card (placed will do)

Rock The World @ 10/1
    Sceau Royal @ 20/1
    Saphir Du Rheu @ 16/1
    My Tent Or Yours @ 8/1
    Monkey Kingdom @ 20/1
    Fayette County @ 5/1
    Copper Kay @ 7/1
    Super Heinz, 120 bets * £0.25 EW

Comment

I've backed plenty tomorrow and probably fire quite a few multiplies on at best morning prices.

Volnay De Thaix ew 20/1
      Sizing John 3/1

Romain De Senam 20/1

Don Poli ew 7/1

Major Malarkey 20/1
      Current Event 10/1

Croco Bay ew 25/1

La Bague Au roi 5/2
      Also like Snow Leopardess and will back on the tote.

Don Poli is my main horse tomorrow and I'll be on the back for if he is out of the places.

Comment

Originally posted by Istabraq View Post
        This 2m 5f I think is perfect for Current Event, not convinced he stays the Cheltenham trip against the very best which explains why he hasn't always shown his best form there.
        11/1 seems a great e/w price for me.....
        He hasn't the best of records around the Aintree fences, but I am going to follow you guys because I think he may improve from his first run of the season at the fest.

Comment

Originally posted by loveracing View Post
          He hasn't the best of records around the Aintree fences, but I am going to follow you guys because I think he may improve from his first run of the season at the fest.
          LR - he won a few PTP before Cheltenham so it wasn't a case of him not being fit, I'm just not convinced he stays that trip over such a demanding course.
          2m 5f here on decent ground I think is ideal....

Comment

Carrying over the Cheltenham mentality and gone for a lifechanging yankee:
            MTOY, Current Event, Garde La Victoire, Apples Jade

Comment

LR - he won a few PTP before Cheltenham so it wasn't a case of him not being fit, I'm just not convinced he stays that trip over such a demanding course.
              2m 5f here on decent ground I think is ideal....
              Ah, I didn't realise he ran in PTP, too late now cos I am on him already.

I am sick today from a lucky15. My first selection came in at 66/1 and the others no where.

Comment

Ah, I didn't realise he ran in PTP, too late now cos I am on him already.

I am sick today from a lucky15. My first selection came in at 66/1 and the others no where.
                Thats what the slider bar is for LR.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Vic View Post
                  Thats what the slider bar is for LR.
                  haha, your right OV but no slider this time. 365 offered £760 cash out on just a £1 e/w lucky but no partial slider. Though I am not one to cash out anyway.

Comment

Lifechanger taking bits from all...

Sceau Royal @ 20/1
                    Don Poli @ 11/2
                    Volnay De Thaix @ 20/1
                    Need To Know @ 66/1
                    Croco Bay @ 25/1
                    My Khaleesi @ 14/1
                    Heinz, 57 bets * £0.25 EW

Comment

My first selection came in at 66/1 and the others no where.
                      Wow, full bravery badges for sticking a 66s shot in a yankee.
                      I remember ticking the wrong box on a placepot one year ironically it was the Aintree Foxhunters, I ended up with some 100/1 who somehow sneaked into third with the jolly nowhere, 5/5, my selection which was fav was pulled up in the last leg !

Comment

We should have done some fj yankees

Comment

Wow, full bravery badges for sticking a 66s shot in a yankee.
                          I remember ticking the wrong box on a placepot one year ironically it was the Aintree Foxhunters, I ended up with some 100/1 who somehow sneaked into third with the jolly nowhere, 5/5, my selection which was fav was pulled up in the last leg !
                          He actually drifted out to 80/1 in the morning as well lol.

Comment

Just had a small e/w Bright New Dawn in 2m chase.
                            Been around forever but in great heart after a win at Clonmel after disappointing at Cheltenham where the frenetic pace and undulations may have caught him out, spent much of his career mixing it against the best around and although he re-opposes Solar Impulse who won the Grand Annual impressively the opposition aren't too scary.
                            At 14s I think he's a nice e/w shot...

Comment

Just had a small e/w Bright New Dawn in 2m chase.
                              Been around forever but in great heart after a win at Clonmel after disappointing at Cheltenham where the frenetic pace and undulations may have caught him out, spent much of his career mixing it against the best around and although he re-opposes Solar Impulse who won the Grand Annual impressively the opposition aren't too scary.
                              At 14s I think he's a nice e/w shot...
                              I am also with you on that one Ista. His name is stand out from the rest and has mixed it well with G1 horses. Could you imagine Solar Impulse mixing it like he has with the likes of RTR? My concerns are the ground and trip, though there is some heavy rain in the morning that could help. Anyway I just took 16's with PP.

Another horse I like tomorrow is over at Taunton 16.40 Nesterenko 11/2.
                              Last edited by loveracing; 6 April 2016, 10:01 PM.

Comment

No Diego backers ?

Comment

Working...
                                X