Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Thursday Card

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like his other one - Romain De Senam. I've watched the Fred Winter again and he was just give too much to do turning in and failed to get there by a head. He traveled great through the race and picked up nicely when asked. I'm surprised he's almost twice the price of DDC when he came out the best of the two at the weights in the Fred Winter.

Comment

I think Diego could be the forgotten horse here thogh I'm convinced he wouldn't have finished in the first two in the Fred Winter had the other two stayed up, he's entitled to come on for that but it'a always fascinating when you get the best Triumph and FW going head to head.
      I know many trainers now target the FW instead because the old course is slightly leas demanding on their juveniles and if they're clever they get a weight pull from the oppo.
      Personally I think Diego is vulnerable today but the market also sees it that way

Comment

LAmi Serge should be there about. He breezed passed his rivals in the JLT last month only to hit a brick wall up the hill.

Comment

Will d McCain have a winner started to come bk into form of late, I'm interested in katachenko 16-1 for an ew play!

Comment

Well I don't think I would have an easier winner than AJ today.

Comment

Job done there LR......closing Nicholls down on the title.

Comment

Originally posted by dazzler View Post
                Will d McCain have a winner started to come bk into form of late, I'm interested in katachenko 16-1 for an ew play!
                Congrats and well done dazzler!!!

Comment

Originally posted by dazzler View Post
                  Hope you played in the end Dazzler !

Comment

Wd dazzler.

Comment

when are entries out ?

Comment

I'm guessing Thursdays entries will be out this Friday, Saturday at the latest.

Comment

Four Grade 1s then the Foxhunters ...

Comment

I always go to the Thursday and the first 4 races are brilliant. I'm not so keen on the card ending with a mares bumper though.

Comment

Hope to make Fri/Sat but not sure yet. Trains

Thursday the most underrated days racing in the calendar.

Comment

These spam things are really annoying.

Comment

Working...
                                X