Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

2017 Champion Chase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Something going on with the Mullins stable. No one in the media will bring it up but surely it's obvious.
    I've backed Yorkhill tomorrow but I'm worried after what I've seen from the first two days.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brital View Post
      Something going on with the Mullins stable. No one in the media will bring it up but surely it's obvious.
      I've backed Yorkhill tomorrow but I'm worried after what I've seen from the first two days.
      Hear Hear!

Comment

• [QUOTE=Old Vic;39372]Jumping left a lot to be desired

yep i'd imagine one of those early mistakes he hurt himself.

Comment

• [QUOTE=KingSprinterSacre;39376]
          Originally posted by Old Vic View Post
          Jumping left a lot to be desired

yep i'd imagine one of those early mistakes he hurt himself.
          i think willie has said as much ...not really stable form ?

Comment

• Could see what was coming after about 3 fences - he didn't look comfortable at all. I had to walk out of the office as I couldn't bear to watch. Came back in and you could hear a pin drop

Comment

Something going on with the Mullins stable. No one in the media will bring it up but surely it's obvious.
              I tend to disagree, he has been a bit out of luck with douvan picking up an injury and the 2 mares obviously bumping into a good horse who thrives in the spring and just outstayed them. Bacardys was hardly lucky either. They don't have the right to be winning 2-3 races every day at the festival. I am thinking this year will see a strong finish to the week from the team rather than the usual fast out the blocks on the Tuesday. Keep the faith and get stuck into Yorkhill and Lets Dance tomorrow

Comment

• Originally posted by finch View Post
                I tend to disagree, he has been a bit out of luck with douvan picking up an injury and the 2 mares obviously bumping into a good horse who thrives in the spring and just outstayed them. Bacardys was hardly lucky either. They don't have the right to be winning 2-3 races every day at the festival. I am thinking this year will see a strong finish to the week from the team rather than the usual fast out the blocks on the Tuesday. Keep the faith and get stuck into Yorkhill and Lets Dance tomorrow
                1 Mullins Yankee later and it's a rosy Thursday hope we kept the faith

Comment

• Originally posted by finch View Post
                  1 Mullins Yankee later and it's a rosy Thursday hope we kept the faith
                  Thanks for talking me round. When that Hills offer for Yorkhill @ 2/1, was announced I had to go in again and then parlayed some of the winnings onto UDS.

After the first two days and the a/p debacles I'm still playing catch up, but that will not be a problem if Djakadam comes good.

Comment

Thanks for talking me round. When that Hills offer for Yorkhill @ 2/1, was announced I had to go in again and then parlayed some of the winnings onto UDS.

After the first two days and the a/p debacles I'm still playing catch up, but that will not be a problem if Djakadam comes good.
                    Nice one Brital, I'm on a couple of Mullins again tomorrow. Penhill and Djakadam. Hoping he will get another couple on the board. 2 ducks to break in the AB and GC

Comment

Working...
                    X