Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

2016 Cheltenham Festival Day 2 Yankee (by Bitchy)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrMcGoldrick View Post
    I've been looking at Foxrock in the Cross Country, I think this is now a conditions race so if he takes to it must have plenty in hand, was closing on Don Poli in the Lexus, nothing else can come close to that level of form as far as I can see
    I know this race is changing but the strongest trend for this race was to oppose banks debutants.
    This is not a race until they come out onto the course proper, they are almost show jumping for most of the way round so whilst Foxrock brings the best form over regulation fences these are not regulation fences.
    I'll go out on a limb and say I'll be laying Foxrock, the twists, turns and banks are unique and they'll be going much slower than Foxrock will be used to...

Comment

Originally posted by Istabraq View Post
      I know this race is changing but the strongest trend for this race was to oppose banks debutants.
      This is not a race until they come out onto the course proper, they are almost show jumping for most of the way round so whilst Foxrock brings the best form over regulation fences these are not regulation fences.
      I'll go out on a limb and say I'll be laying Foxrock, the twists, turns and banks are unique and they'll be going much slower than Foxrock will be used to...
      I take your point Isty, I think his overall superiority could be telling though, you're a braver man than I Gunga Din to lay him

Comment

Originally posted by MrMcGoldrick View Post
        I take your point Isty, I think his overall superiority could be telling though, you're a braver man than I Gunga Din to lay him
        Thin line between bravery and stupitity....

Comment

Cantlow in cross country ?

Comment

Originally posted by Old Vic View Post

Ye, with Enda too

Comment

Originally posted by Old Vic View Post
              I've just posted in the XC thread OV, I would back Love Rory to finish ahead of Cantlow and unfortunately as this is no longer a handicap only 3 places....

Comment

Love Rory is a good shout.

Comment

Need you bitchy....

Comment

Bitchy is obviously tied up, maybe it's time to select the day 2 Yankee between the rest of us? We need the nap at least for the main Yankee, try to think like bitchy

Comment

All nots lost guys ,, I know I said I will start the other day but the boss is being an arse,, just got a bit of paper work to complete by 7pm tonight,, and then im off for the week

regards Bitchy

Comment

Originally posted by bitchy View Post
                        All nots lost guys ,, I know I said I will start the other day but the boss is being an arse,, just got a bit of paper work to complete by 7pm tonight,, and then im off for the week

regards Bitchy
                        Nice hear from you matey, we couldn't think like you anyway
                        Bosses can be an arse, that's why I work for myself, but even I don't stand for any of my shenanigans

Comment

Bitchy

Comment

Any update Bitchy?

Comment

Just incase Bitchy is tied up, does everyone want to post suggestions here and I will take a look and make a decision later today?

I am off out to watch the races and will be back after.
                              Last edited by loveracing; 15 March 2016, 10:01 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by loveracing View Post
                                Just incase Bitchy is tied up, does everyone want to post suggestions here and I will take a look and make a decision later today?

I am off out to watch the races and will be back after.
                                Good idea LR, Crazy horse reckons his best chance of a winner this week is Balthazar King so I would go with that

Comment

Working...
                                X