Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

2016 RSA Chase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Faugheen_Machine View Post
    They've switched them gjt. it's almost certain that Black Hercules runs in JLT, Shaneshill has left in the Arkle and 4 miler but think they are going RSA
    According to the owner anyway

Comment

Gigginstown's Eddie O'Leary said: "Roi Des Francs more than likely runs in the RSA. We are keeping our options open, that's all."

Comment

The RSA has now been confirmed as More of That's only target.

Comment

whats everyones fancies in this? Looks like MOT has already won based on the market. I thought my ante post double of NMH and UDS was looking good but hes very weak in the market.

Comment

Originally posted by DeeBee View Post
            whats everyones fancies in this? Looks like MOT has already won based on the market. I thought my ante post double of NMH and UDS was looking good but hes very weak in the market.
            Deep race. MOT was bound to shorted after Annie yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Vic View Post
              Deep race. MOT was bound to shorted after Annie yesterday.
              true, but the flip flop had already occurred pre race - hasn't shortened much more post Annie win

Comment

Originally posted by DeeBee View Post
                true, but the flip flop had already occurred pre race - hasn't shortened much more post Annie win
                Feeling seems to be that the ground has gone against NMH but nobody can be certain, if he improves for it he has every chance

Comment

NMH tendon injury, could be end of his career, wish him well, MOT bled from both nostrils after bursting blood vessels, excellent performance from Blacklion

Comment

Working...
                  X