New kids on the block
10Bet.co.uk is licensed and regulated (license number: 003390) by the UK Gambling Commission
18+. Play responsibly www.gambleaware.co.uk
10Bet Limited, 1 Ballards Lane, London, N3 1LQ, United Kingdom
Terms and Conditions
- Use the bonus code FD100 upon your first deposit to 10Bet and you will be awarded a 50% welcome bonus up to £200 (or your currency equivalent).
- The bonus is released upon a one-time deposit wager, after which both the deposit and bonus amount must be rolled over 5 times on sports bets prior to cashing-out any winnings, otherwise - any bonus or winnings will be forfeited. Only settled bets can count for the bonus roll-over.
- All bets for the release and roll-over of the bonus must be on odds of at least 1.60. Accumulator bets with total odds of at least 1.60 also count for the bonus. Single bets placed on any type of handicap (except 3 Way Handicap), Forecast/Tricast or Over/Under markets do not contribute to the release and roll-over of the bonus. Non-qualifying bets can be placed, but such do not count for the bonus.
- Customers who deposit via Skrill or Neteller are not eligible for this bonus.
- The bonus receive and roll-over requirements must be met within 90 days from the initial deposit, otherwise - any funds held in your bonus balance will be forfeited.
- Each bet you place will contribute with a maximum of 50% of your bonus amount towards fulfilling the rollover requirements. For example, if your bonus is £100, the maximum amount each bet can contribute towards the rollover requirements with is £50.
- 10Bet's general terms and conditions apply.
I'm very cynical about bookmakers, ultimately you have a couple of decent winners and they'll either limit your bets or close you down, todays bookmakers are a disgrace.
Are Blue Sq still going ?
I remember opening an account with them, had £300 @ 5/6 on a cricket match, lost, next time I tried to bet with them I was told max bet £10.
I detest exchanges but it's the only place to get a decent bet....
I think Britain at the bookies exposed a lot of it. High Street is fed by FOBTs which I detest.
Originally Posted by Istabraq
I take the offers where I can and try and play multiples away from the exchanges. Got limited to 10p stake on a L15 with Betfair Spirtsbook this morning
Tags for this Thread