Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    How on earth Justin Rose did not win I do not know.

Quote Originally Posted by loveracing View Post
    How on earth Justin Rose did not win I do not know.
    Was a good watch. I backed Rose and Fowler! Not enjoyable viewing from a betting perspective.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevloaf View Post
    Was a good watch. I backed Rose and Fowler! Not enjoyable viewing from a betting perspective.
    Totally agree Kev lol. I couldn't bare to watch, had one eye on tv and other eye on the machine. Not a good feeling, but I convinced myself that if anyone I want to lose my bet against would be Garcia, he deserves it and some, especially on Seve's 60th.

I love the Masters but after a very ordinary Aintree I too needed a recovery in the golf, DJ was the answer until he fell down the stairs so Rose was then my main bet.
    Staggering he failed to win it after both tee shots in 15, huge momentum swing for Garcia to come away with a par there and Rose not extending his lead, that's where he lost it.
    Don't begrudge Garcia a major, he deserves one, would just have preferred him to have waited until I didn't have my conkers on his main rival....

Quote Originally Posted by Istabraq View Post
    I love the Masters but after a very ordinary Aintree I too needed a recovery in the golf, DJ was the answer until he fell down the stairs so Rose was then my main bet.
    Not the greatest of ideas to chase with the Masters Ista (also guilty lol), its like the Grand National of golf.

Though you gave it a good go and got some place money in return.
    Last edited by loveracing; 04-10-2017 at 09:10 PM.

No chase LR, I always get involved at the Masters, just would've helped if I'd have clawed a few quid back.
    No issue losing money but it'll be a while before I understand how Rose didn't get over the line....

Quote Originally Posted by Istabraq View Post
    No chase LR, I always get involved at the Masters, just would've helped if I'd have clawed a few quid back.
    No issue losing money but it'll be a while before I understand how Rose didn't get over the line....
    Was jk.

Maybe Rose felt sorry for his best golfing partner.

Isn't Garcia a bit of a **** .... I was reading somewhere that he fell out with Pod after he smashed him?

I have to say I don't know where all the Sergio love comes from...

I got very 'lucky' in that I had backed Rose with Betway so they paid out as a winner for the 3rd round with there crazy offer!

Does anyone back the golf regularly? I have a friend who has a pretty good system and it makes £200-400 a weekend. (Although you need £15k in betfair)

Quote Originally Posted by Kevloaf View Post
    Isn't Garcia a bit of a **** .... I was reading somewhere that he fell out with Pod after he smashed him?

I have to say I don't know where all the Sergio love comes from...
    Probably because they are both opposites. I do like PM, but I think we all know playing with slow players does your nut in.

Sergio has fell out with a few players in the past including Woods about fried chicken.

But for the best ball striker in the game if not history and everything he has done for us in the Ryder Cup, he deserved to win a major.

Never mind all that......

Did you see his fiancée???? And the mini she had on??? And those legs????

I'll make myself blind.....